"It was when I threw it without a scare...," returns starter, changes from Jin Chan-Heon

Jeong Chan-Heon, who won the first prize in 4390 days, said this when the name of his team junior Lee Min-ho (19) came out.Currently, LG has been putting Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho in the starting position every 10 days.If 2020 rookie Lee Min-ho is on the starting mound limitedly in terms of protecting young Pitcher, Jeong Chan-Heon, who has been in the middle of the game since his debut season, is not actually in a condition of being followed.I have nothing to advise Minho, he said, and Im trying to throw it with skill.The baseball life of Jeong Chan-Heon was not green.In 2016, he finished the Spring camp with a Waist pain and finished the final competition, but eventually he was not solved by Rehabilitation alone and was on the operating table in April.It was an unsimple operation to remove calcification of cervical ligaments, and I thought I would never have to put a knife again after returning late in September of that year.He made 27 saves to finish the 2018 season, but Waist again got into trouble in 2019.He was not able to secure his career if he was back on the operating table as he was a small age, but he made a decision in June of that year.The selection of the 2020 season was a calm preparation from the offseason. I honestly didnt know I was going to start again.I thought it would be better to concentrate on one game than to play, so I asked for a job first. I stayed in Icheon without going to the second spring camp in Okinawa, Japan, and went through the process of increasing the number of pitches.We are still adjusting to the selection process, he said.This year is actually an extension of Rehabilitation, as it is the first season after surgery, focusing on completing the season in a healthy way without being greedy for multipliers.The goal is also simple enough to take ten wins with Minho. Jeong Chan-Heon said, Many things have changed, including how to exercise after surgery, how to throw balls, and how to prepare.I am satisfied with my adjustments and improvements, he said. It is true that I am not bound to the time I threw it. But I have to solve it on the mound.I will be more skilled in trying to catch the batter, he said.

Jeong Chan-Heon, who won the first prize in 4390 days, said this when the name of his team junior Lee Min-ho (19) came out. Currently, lg has been putting Jeong Chan-Heon and Lee Min-ho in the starting position every 10 days. If 2020 rookie Lee Min-ho is on the starting mound limitedly in terms of protecting young Pitcher, Jeong Chan-Heon, who has been in the middle of the game since his debut season, is not actually in a condition of being followed. “I have nothing to advise Minho,” he said, “and I’m trying to throw it with skill.”

The baseball life of Jeong Chan-Heon was not green. In 2016, he finished the Spring Camp with a Waist pain and finished the final competition, but eventually he was not solved by Rehabilitation alone and was on the operating table in April. It was an unsimple operation to remove calcification of cervical ligaments, and I thought I would never have to put a knife again after returning late in September of that year. He made 27 saves to finish the 2018 season, but Waist again got into trouble in 2019. He was not able to secure his career if he was back on the operating table as he was a small age, but he made a decision in June of that year.

The selection of the 2020 season was a calm preparation from the offseason. “I honestly didn’t know I was going to start again. I thought it would be better to concentrate on one game than to play, so I asked for a job first. "I stayed in Icheon without going to the second Spring Camp in Okinawa, Japan, and went through the process of increasing the number of pitches. “We are still adjusting to the selection process,” he said.

This year is actually an extension of Rehabilitation, as it is the first season after surgery, focusing on completing the season in a healthy way without being greedy for multipliers. The goal is also simple enough to “take ten wins with Minho.” Jeong Chan-Heon said, “Many things have changed, including how to exercise after surgery, how to throw balls, and how to prepare. “I am satisfied with my adjustments and improvements,” he said. “It is true that I am not bound to the time I threw it.” But I have to solve it on the mound. “I will be more skilled in trying to catch the batter,” he said.