EXO guardian, the Enlisted news directly, "Entrance on the 14th, I really want to see you."

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on April 4, The guardian will be Enlisted on the 14th; the Enlisted place and time will not be disclosed.Earlier, Suho delivered the Enlisted news directly through the fan community Lisson.We have been fulfilling our military service obligations on May 14, Suho said. I think we will really miss EXO-L during that time.EXO-L, who thinks and loves me every day, I hope you are always healthy. Thank you very much and love. Suho, who fulfilled his military service obligation for the third time among EXO members following Siu Min and Dio, is expected to be deployed as a social service agent after receiving basic military training for four weeks.hereinafter referred to as the specialization of the handwritten letter of guardianHello, we are the guardians of EXO-L.I have something to tell you, so I wrote this today.I soon became a member of the military service on May 14.I think well really miss EXO-L during that time.EXO-L, who cares and loves me every day, I hope you are always healthy. Thank you very much and Love.WE ARE ONE EXO Lets love it.

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said on April 4, "The guardian will be Enlisted on the 14th; the Enlisted place and time will not be disclosed."

Earlier, Suho delivered the Enlisted news directly through the fan community Lisson. "We have been fulfilling our military service obligations on May 14, "Suho said." I think we will really miss EXO-L during that time. EXO-L, who thinks and loves me every day, I hope you are always healthy. Thank you very much and love. "

Suho, who fulfilled his military service obligation for the third time among EXO members following Siu Min and Dio, is expected to be deployed as a social service agent after receiving basic military training for four weeks.

hereinafter referred to as the specialization of the handwritten letter of guardian

Hello, we are the guardians of EXO-L.

I have something to tell you, so I wrote this today.

I soon became a member of the military service on May 14.

I think we'll really miss EXO-L during that time.

EXO-L, who cares and loves me every day, I hope you are always healthy. Thank you very much and Love.

WE ARE ONE EXO Let's love it.