'The King' Lee Min-ho X Lee Jung-jin, "Reversal Impression" intense first meeting

In the SBS gilt drama The King - Eternal Monarch broadcasted on the 16th, the first meeting between Lee Min-ho and Lee Jung-jin was revealed.Reversal win. Do you remember my voice? I am Memory, Igon said, with a charismatic face. I lived and waited for today.You must come. Please bring back the dead once. Im very excited about the confusion. Irim, who laughed, treated Lee with a smile.After Igons troops, Irim also led the troops. Irim took the citizens hostage, put a knife to his neck, and threatened Igon.The safety of the citizens is the first priority, he said. In the meantime, a bullet aimed at Igon from Irims unit jumped in and blocked the bullet with his body.Irim drew a knife on the neck of the citizens and left the scene and shocked. I transport the injured person. I do not pursue it.I can not increase the number of casualties. After the words of Igon, who ordered Stay the video somehow, this gunfight spreads out with witnesses along with the ambassador of Reversal Irim, and the Korean Empire people are Why gunfight, Is it still alive?I was not dead, he said.

In the SBS gilt drama "The King - Eternal Monarch" broadcasted on the 16th, the first meeting between Lee Min-ho and Lee Jung-jin was revealed.

"Reversal win. Do you remember my voice? I am Memory," Igon said, with a charismatic face. "I lived and waited for today. You must come. Please bring back the dead once. I'm very excited about the confusion. "Irim, who laughed, treated Lee with a smile.

After Igon's troops, Irim also led the troops. Irim took the citizens hostage, put a knife to his neck, and threatened Igon. "The safety of the citizens is the first priority," he said. In the meantime, a bullet aimed at Igon from Irim's unit jumped in and blocked the bullet with his body.

Irim drew a knife on the neck of the citizens and left the scene and shocked. "I transport the injured person. I do not pursue it. I can not increase the number of casualties. "

After the words of Igon, who ordered "Stay the video somehow", this gunfight spreads out with witnesses along with the ambassador of "Reversal Irim", and the Korean Empire people are "Why gunfight", "Is it still alive? I was not dead, "he said.