'The King' Lee Min-ho, Park Bo-young, and 'Thanks to the Challenge Vonn' ..Woo Do-hwan x Kim Kyung Nam and Hunhun Visual

Actor Lee Min-ho was named by Park Bo-young and joined the Lindsey Vonn thanks to it.On the 21st, Lee Min-ho posted a picture of her joining Lindsey Vonn on her instagram.Lee Min-ho said: I am deeply grateful and respected for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19.I will pray for their health and safety. Lee Min-ho said, I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives apart so that the effort will not be in vain. I did not wear masks because I was in the shooting scene.Lee Min-ho, in the photo, poses with Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyung-nam for a sign language of Lindsey Vonn. The three warm visuals are overwhelming.Without any ground, I was with my fellow Actors at the scene, Lee Min-ho said.Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho appeared on SBS The King - The Lord of Eternity with Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyung-namLee Min-ho SNS

Actor Lee Min-ho was named by Park Bo-young and joined the Lindsey Vonn' thanks to it.

On the 21st, Lee Min-ho posted a picture of her joining Lindsey Vonn' on her instagram.

Lee Min-ho said: "I am deeply grateful and respected for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from Corona 19. I will pray for their health and safety. "

Lee Min-ho said, "I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives apart so that the effort will not be in vain." "I did not wear masks because I was in the shooting scene."

Lee Min-ho, in the photo, poses with Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyung-nam for a sign language of "Lindsey Vonn." The three warm visuals are overwhelming. "Without any ground, I was with my fellow Actors at the scene," Lee Min-ho said.

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho appeared on SBS 'The King - The Lord of Eternity' with Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyung-nam

Lee Min-ho SNS