'The King' Lee Min-ho joins 'Thanks to the challenge' with Woo Do-hwan X Kim Kyongnam without a point

Actor Lee Min-ho joined Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyoungnam in Lindsey Vonn thanks to it.Lee Min-ho posted a photo of her instagram on the 21st with Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyongnam posing with a thumbs up.Lee Min-ho said: I am deeply grateful and respected for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from COVID-19.I will pray for their health and safety. I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives in order to prevent the effort from being in vain.I could not wear a mask because I was in the shooting scene. Finally, Lee Min-ho said, I was followed by Park Bo-young; I was with my fellow actors on the spot without a point.I am always happy, he said, revealing his friendship with Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyoungnam.Lindsey Vonn is a workout that thanks medical staff fighting COVID-19.It is a participatory movement that puts a sign language motion picture or video, which means respect and pride, on SNS with hashtag and points out the next runner.

Actor Lee Min-ho joined Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyoungnam in Lindsey Vonn' thanks to it.

Lee Min-ho posted a photo of her instagram on the 21st with Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyongnam posing with a thumbs up.

Lee Min-ho said: "I am deeply grateful and respected for the dedication of many medical staff, firefighters and volunteers who are working for the health and safety of the people from COVID-19. I will pray for their health and safety. "

"I hope that many people will work together to wash their hands, wear masks, and keep their lives in order to prevent the effort from being in vain. I could not wear a mask because I was in the shooting scene. "

Finally, Lee Min-ho said, "I was followed by Park Bo-young; I was with my fellow actors on the spot without a point. I am always happy, "he said, revealing his friendship with Woo Do-hwan and Kim Kyoungnam.

Lindsey Vonn' is a workout that thanks medical staff fighting COVID-19. It is a participatory movement that puts a sign language motion picture or video, which means respect and pride, on SNS with hashtag and points out the next runner.