'The King' Lee Min-ho and Lee Jung-jin Daechi station..."Reversal Ireem as it was 25 years ago."

Lee Min-ho and Lee Jung-jin faced off.In the SBS gilt drama The King - Eternal Monarch (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook and directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun), which was broadcast on the 16th, Lee Min-ho faced Lee Jung-jin in 25 years.On this day, Igon headed to the border of parallel World to confirm the existence of Irim.But there was no Lee Lim. Lee said, If we could meet in the forest by setting boundaries, we already met.He and my door are different, he said to the guards, rally to Haeundae. Igon, who faced Lee Lim in Haeundae, was angry, saying, Reversal Lee Lim.Lee and Irim were stationed at Daechi with guns at gunpoint, and Cho Eun-seop (Woo Do-hwan) was injured by blocking bullets toward Igon.The dream is as it was 25 years ago, and its not old, Lee said to Nooknam (Kim Young-ok). Hes going to be resurrected in this world as a person who does not get old.I will definitely win, he said.Gu Seo-ryong (Chung Eun-chae) also asked Igon, Is it Reversal Irim or the remnant of Irim? Igon said, You should remain a mediator; you should not change direction; today is terrorism.I found the Reversal remnants and I chased them. With this behind her, Irim told her, Today, my nephew would have carved the weight of the horse out of my mouth into my bones and put it in my heart.Lee then visited Lee Jung-jin (Jeon Mu-song) and said, I will tighten my nephews breath and take away the man-pa-sik, so he will be the only person who has a whole food.I do not know how much more World will open if I have a complete diet. Meanwhile, Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam) told Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) that On the day when Eun-seop was not Eun-seop, he was famous for his identity Buddha, the emperor.I was the reason why you could not find me in that world.

Lee Min-ho and Lee Jung-jin faced off.

In the sbs gilt drama "The King - Eternal Monarch" (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook and directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun), which was broadcast on the 16th, Lee Min-ho faced Lee Jung-jin in 25 years.

On this day, Igon headed to the border of parallel World to confirm the existence of Irim.

But there was no Lee Lim. Lee said, "If we could meet in the forest by setting boundaries, we already met. He and my door are different, "he said to the guards," rally to Haeundae. "

Igon, who faced Lee Lim in Haeundae, was angry, saying, "Reversal Lee Lim."

Lee and Irim were stationed at Daechi with guns at gunpoint, and Cho Eun-seop (Woo Do-hwan) was injured by blocking bullets toward Igon.

"The dream is as it was 25 years ago, and it's not old," Lee said to Nooknam (Kim Young-ok). "He's going to be resurrected in this World as a person who does not get old. I will definitely win," he said.

Gu Seo-ryong (Chung Eun-chae) also asked Igon, "Is it Reversal Irim or the remnant of Irim?" Igon said, "You should remain a mediator; you should not change direction; today is terrorism. I found the Reversal remnants and I chased them. "

With this behind her, Irim told her, "Today, my nephew would have carved the weight of the horse out of my mouth into my bones and put it in my heart.

Lee then visited Lee Jung-jin (Jeon Mu-song) and said, "I will tighten my nephew's breath and take away the man-pa-sik, so he will be the only person who has a whole food. I do not know how much more World will open if I have a complete diet. "

Meanwhile, Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam) told Jeong Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) that "On the day when Eun-seop was not Eun-seop, he was famous for his identity Buddha, the emperor. I was the reason why you could not find me in that World. "