'The King' Kim Go-eun, on Lee Min-ho, 'Thanks for coming to pick me up'

In the SBS gilt drama The King: Eternal Monarch play, Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) was shown saying thank you for coming to pick Lee Min-ho up.On the day of the show, Igon and Jung Tae-eul headed for Busan on a private plane; Igon, who arrived at the palace in Busan, took Jeong Tae-eul to the kitchen.I would have been lonely because I was alone today, Jeong said to Lee. I heard it and said, You were lonely here? I cant prove that Im me, its pretty awesome. Thanks for picking me up. Lee said, Come over here for a second.I want to do it, but I do not have a hand.

In the sbs gilt Drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" play, Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) was shown saying thank you for coming to pick Lee Min-ho up.

On the day of the show, Igon and Jung Tae-eul headed for Busan on a private plane; Igon, who arrived at the palace in Busan, took Jeong Tae-eul to the kitchen.

"I would have been lonely because I was alone today," Jeong said to Lee. "I heard it and said," You were lonely here? "

"I can't prove that I'm me, it's pretty awesome. Thanks for picking me up." Lee said, "Come over here for a second. I want to do it, but I do not have a hand. "