'The King' Kim Go-eun tells Jung Eun-chae in front of Lee Min-ho: "I'm leaving soon"

In the SBS gilt drama The King: Eternal Monarch play, Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) was shown saying that he would leave for Jung Eun-chae.On the day of the broadcast, Lee (Lee Min-ho) and Jung Tae-eul faced Gu Seo-ryeong in the KU Building; Gu Seo-ryeong greeted Jung Tae-eul; he said, Im glad.It is the Korean Empires Prime Minister Koo Seo-ryeong. Jung Tae-eul responded, I am pleased to see you, Prime Minister. So Koo Seo-ryong asked, I am so excited. My name is young and beautiful.Its an honor to see you like this. Im leaving soon.

In the sbs gilt Drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" play, Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jung Ji-hyun, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun) was shown saying that he would leave for Jung Eun-chae.

On the day of the broadcast, Lee (Lee Min-ho) and Jung Tae-eul faced Gu Seo-ryeong in the KU Building; Gu Seo-ryeong greeted Jung Tae-eul; he said, "I'm glad. It is the Korean Empire's Prime Minister Koo Seo-ryeong. "

Jung Tae-eul responded, "I am pleased to see you, Prime Minister." So Koo Seo-ryong asked, "I am so excited. My name is young and beautiful. It's an honor to see you like this. I'm leaving soon."