'The King' Lee Jung-jin, Lee Min-ho, and the full-scale confrontation ..

Seoul=) = The King Lee Min-ho and Lee Jung-jin had a full-scale confrontation.In the SBS gilt drama The King - Eternal Monarch (played by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jeong Ji-hyun below The King), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, Lee Min-ho, who chased Lee Jung-jin, was portrayed.On this day, Jung Tae-eul asked Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam) to help, saying, There are other worlds with people like faces.Lee found Lee Jung-jin through CCTV and said, This does not make sense.I was surprised to see Igon running on a horse in the bamboo forest.Jung Tae-eul looked at Lee with a sad look, saying, Are you here now? And Igon said, Were you here?I wanted to see so much that I just wanted to hear my voice. Koo Seo-ryong (Chung Eun-chae) visited Nooknam (Kim Young-ok) and asked, What does your heart break?How violent is this? He said, Has the king ever been in front of the prime minister? That is why I can not support the prime minister.Lee and Lee were at odds; Lee planned a Haeundae en route event after learning that Irim had crossed from a parallel World.Igon noticed Irim passing by his side and looked at him.Igon shouted to Irim, saying, Reversal Irim!However, the men of Irim took the ordinary citizens as hostages, and Cho Eun-seop (Woo Do-hwan), who saw a gun pointed at Igon, blocked the front of Igon and was shot instead.The men of Irim fled after cutting the citizens with a knife, and Igon stopped pursuing to avoid further casualties.Lee visited Yi Jong-in (the managing director) and ordered him to protect himself, saying, It should not be the Korean Empire where I meet him (Lee Rim).But eventually, Irim went to Yi Jong-in and said, I will take away my nephews breath and take away the riparianism. My nephew should despair, break down and collapse.Just my brother, he said, strangling Yi Jong-in.

Seoul=) = 'The King' Lee Min-ho and Lee Jung-jin had a full-scale confrontation.

In the sbs gilt drama "The King - Eternal Monarch" (played by Kim Eun-sook, directed by Baek Sang-hoon and Jeong Ji-hyun below "The King"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 16th, Lee Min-ho, who chased Lee Jung-jin, was portrayed.

On this day, Jung Tae-eul asked Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam) to help, saying, "There are other Worlds with people like faces."

Lee found Lee Jung-jin through CCTV and said, "This does not make sense." I was surprised to see Igon running on a horse in the bamboo forest.

Jung Tae-eul looked at Lee with a sad look, saying, "Are you here now?" And Igon said, "Were you here? I wanted to see so much that I just wanted to hear my voice. "

Koo Seo-ryong (Chung Eun-chae) visited Nooknam (Kim Young-ok) and asked, "What does your heart break?" "How violent is this?" He said, "Has The King ever been in front of the prime minister? That is why I can not support the prime minister."

Lee and Lee were at odds; Lee planned a Haeundae en route event after learning that Irim had crossed from a parallel World. Igon noticed Irim passing by his side and looked at him.

Igon shouted to Irim, saying, "Reversal Irim!" However, the men of Irim took the ordinary citizens as hostages, and Cho Eun-seop (Woo Do-hwan), who saw a gun pointed at Igon, blocked the front of Igon and was shot instead.

The men of Irim fled after cutting the citizens with a knife, and Igon stopped pursuing to avoid further casualties.

Lee visited Yi Jong-in (the managing director) and ordered him to protect himself, saying, "It should not be the Korean Empire where I meet him (Lee Rim).

But eventually, Irim went to Yi Jong-in and said, "I will take away my nephew's breath and take away the riparianism." "My nephew should despair, break down and collapse. Just my brother," he said, strangling Yi Jong-in.