'The King' Maxi Iglesias, managing director "Lee Min-ho direct Bath and vice-principal"

The friendship between Lee Min-ho and Maxi Iglesias was steamy.On SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on May 27, the back story of Maxi Iglesias, a horse that appeared on SBS Drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity, was released.You cant keep Acting because youre talking, you take three hours off when you shoot an hour, you repeat the process of eating carrots and grass, said Maxi Iglesias, the manager.He also had a special sympathy with Lee Min-ho. I had been breathing with Lee Min-ho two months before the broadcast.I play with him, I give him Bath, and now I follow Lee Min-ho more than my owner. pear hyo-ju
The friendship between Lee Min-ho and Maxi Iglesias was steamy.On SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, which aired on May 27, the back story of Maxi Iglesias, a horse that appeared on SBS Drama The King: The Monarch of Eternity, was released.You cant keep Acting because youre talking, you take three hours off when you shoot an hour, you repeat the process of eating carrots and grass, said Maxi Iglesias, the manager.He also had a special sympathy with Lee Min-ho. I had been breathing with Lee Min-ho two months before the broadcast.I play with him, I give him Bath, and now I follow Lee Min-ho more than my owner. pear hyo-ju

The friendship between Lee Min-ho and Maxi Iglesias was 'steamy'.

On sbs's "Full Entertainment Midnight," which aired on May 27, the back story of "Maxi Iglesias", a horse that appeared on sbs Drama 'The King: The Monarch of Eternity, was released.

"You can't keep Acting because you're talking, you take three hours off when you shoot an hour, you repeat the process of eating carrots and grass," said Maxi Iglesias, the manager.

He also had a special sympathy with Lee Min-ho. "I had been breathing with Lee Min-ho two months before the broadcast. I play with him, I give him Bath, and now I follow Lee Min-ho more than my owner. "

pear hyo-ju