DinDin "Day 8 3.9kg loss" reveals sleek jawline "Hot and sea"

Singer DinDin revealed her daily life during Diet.DinDin revealed on his Instagram on May 4 that he was eating a Diet diet with the article I lost 3.9kg as of the 8th day of Diet by drinking 250ml per hour of water every day.In the open photo, DinDin boasts a sleek jaw line as if to prove the Diet effect.The netizens who watched the photos responded I think I have lost a lot of weight, I am warm and Diet must succeed.On the other hand, DinDin is appearing on KBS entertainment program 1 night and 2 days.Park Eun-hae
Singer DinDin revealed her daily life during Diet.DinDin revealed on his Instagram on May 4 that he was eating a Diet diet with the article I lost 3.9kg as of the 8th day of Diet by drinking 250ml per hour of water every day.In the open photo, DinDin boasts a sleek jaw line as if to prove the Diet effect.The netizens who watched the photos responded I think I have lost a lot of weight, I am warm and Diet must succeed.On the other hand, DinDin is appearing on KBS entertainment program 1 night and 2 days.Park Eun-hae

Singer DinDin revealed her daily life during Diet.

DinDin revealed on his Instagram on May 4 that he was eating a Diet diet with the article "I lost 3.9kg as of the 8th day of Diet by drinking 250ml per hour of water every day".

In the open photo, DinDin boasts a sleek jaw line as if to prove the Diet effect. The netizens who watched the photos responded "I think I have lost a lot of weight", "I am warm" and "Diet must succeed".

On the other hand, DinDin is appearing on KBS entertainment program '1 night and 2 days'.

Park Eun-hae