Dae-Hwan Oh, Kim Hee-sun Coffee or Tea Celebratory photo

I only get it from my Sister every time.Dae-Hwan Oh thanked Kim Hee-sunActor Dae-Hwan Oh posted two photos on his instagram on May 15.The photo shows Dae-Hwan Oh posing in front of Coffee or Tea sent by Kim Hee-sun.In addition, Dae-Hwan Oh said, Kim Hee-sun Sister loyalty.I didnt do anything to her. Shes always getting this. I like her. Shes good! Shes our hero. I love you! Kim.It is.kim myeong-mi
I only get it from my Sister every time.Dae-Hwan Oh thanked Kim Hee-sunActor Dae-Hwan Oh posted two photos on his instagram on May 15.The photo shows Dae-Hwan Oh posing in front of Coffee or Tea sent by Kim Hee-sun.In addition, Dae-Hwan Oh said, Kim Hee-sun Sister loyalty.I didnt do anything to her. Shes always getting this. I like her. Shes good! Shes our hero. I love you! Kim.It is.kim myeong-mi

"I only get it from my sister every time." Dae-Hwan Oh thanked Kim Hee-sun

Actor Dae-Hwan Oh posted two photos on his instagram on May 15. The photo shows Dae-Hwan Oh posing in front of Coffee or Tea sent by Kim Hee-sun.

In addition, Dae-Hwan Oh said, "Kim Hee-sun sister loyalty. I didn't do anything to her. She's always getting this. I like her. She's good! She's our hero. I love you! Kim. “It is.”

kim myeong-mi