"Thank You for Devotion Efforts...Song Seung-heon, Thanks to the challenge Vonn Participation...Hot Currents

Actor Song Seung-heon has been part of the Challenge Vonn.Song Seung-heon wrote on his SNS on the 11th, Hello, its Song Seung-heon.At this moment, I once again convey the hearts of Thank You and One to the dedicated efforts of the medical staff who are doing their best against Corona 19, and I sincerely hope that the medical staff will be healthy.  With the help of A Pink Sonna, I participated in #Thanks to the Challenge. I will give you a picture. In the photo, Song Seung-heon is wearing a shirt and boasts a manly charm. Song Seung-heons warm charm is conveyed.Song Seung-heon appeared on MBC I Live Alone recently, and showed a friendly charm.

Actor Song Seung-heon has been part of the Challenge Vonn.

Song Seung-heon wrote on his SNS on the 11th, "Hello, it's Song Seung-heon. At this moment, I once again convey the hearts of Thank You and One to the dedicated efforts of the medical staff who are doing their best against Corona 19, and I sincerely hope that the medical staff will be healthy. "" With the help of A Pink Sonna, I participated in #Thanks to the challenge. I will give you a picture. "

In the photo, Song Seung-heon is wearing a shirt and boasts a manly charm. Song Seung-heon's warm charm is conveyed.

Song Seung-heon appeared on MBC 'I Live AlOne' recently, and showed a friendly charm.