Cha Eun-woo, All The Butlers' formal join "I've missed Lee Seung-gi"

Group Astro member Cha Eun-woo has joined All The Butlers as a new member.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the evening of the 3rd, the new member Cha Eun-woo showed off his unique artistic sense.On this day, the members held a ceremony for Cha Eun-woo, who joined as a new member.First, Cha Eun-woo replied witfully to the members question, What is the advantage when Cha Eun-woo enters All The Butlers? The average age is lowered and the average intelligence is increased.Then, when asked to evaluate the first impression of the members with five letters, Lee Seung-gis name was called and added a charming answer I wanted to see to create a warm atmosphere.And Cha Eun-woo said, As of today, Im joining All The Butlers. Ill do my best. Ill report it.Cha Eun-woo also said, I recently saw All The Butlers, which I have appeared in, and I saw too well around.Especially my part was fun, he laughed.

Group Astro member Cha Eun-woo has joined All The Butlers' as a new member.

In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the evening of the 3rd, the new member Cha Eun-woo showed off his unique artistic sense.

On this day, the members held a ceremony for Cha Eun-woo, who joined as a new member. First, Cha Eun-woo replied witfully to the members' question, "What is the advantage when Cha Eun-woo enters All The Butlers'?" "The average age is lowered and the average intelligence is increased." Then, when asked to evaluate the first impression of the members with five letters, Lee Seung-gi's name was called and added a charming answer "I wanted to see" to create a warm atmosphere.

And Cha Eun-woo said, "As of today, I'm joining All The Butlers. I'll do my best. I'll report it."

Cha Eun-woo also said, "I recently saw All The Butlers', which I have appeared in, and I saw too well around. Especially my part was fun, "he laughed.