BtoB Yook Sungjae EXO Protector, Idol Enlisted Rush

Idol stars have been told about Enlisted news.Yuk Sungjae said on his SNS on March 3, I decided to decide on Enlisted on May 11th.There will be a lot of people who are surprised by the sudden notification and there are many people who are worried, but I do not worry because I have confidence that I can be pretty and live a good life even if I see that the melody (BtoB fan club) has been beautiful so far.I think I can go to my heart comfortably, he said.As a result, Yuk Sungjae became the fourth member of BtoB after Seo Eun-kwang Lee Chang-seop Lee Min-hyuk.Especially, Yuk Sungjae is the youngest in the team born in 1995.There was a little time to go to the Enlisted Maginot line, but it was interested in deciding on the relatively fast Enlisted.Yook Sungjae enters the Army Training Center on Wednesday and serves in active duty after five weeks of basic military training; Yook Sungjae is known to serve as a military vigilante.Youngjae wants a quiet Enlisted, so we decided not to disclose the Enlisted place and time, said Cube Entertainment.Following Yuk Sungjae, EXO Guard will also enter the military training camp on the 14th.Suho posted a letter to the EXO official fan club community on the 4th, saying, On May 14, we will fulfill our obligation to serve as a military officer.I think well really miss EXO - L (EXO - El, EXO fan club) during that time.EXO - L, who thinks and loves me every day, I hope you are always healthy. I sincerely thank you and love you. Suho is the third member of EXO members after Siu Min and Dio to perform military service.SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said it does not disclose the Enlisted place and time of Suho.

Idol stars have been told about Enlisted news.

Yuk Sungjae said on his SNS on March 3, "I decided to decide on Enlisted on May 11th."

"There will be a lot of people who are surprised by the sudden notification and there are many people who are worried, but I do not worry because I have confidence that I can be pretty and live a good life even if I see that the melody (BtoB fan club) has been beautiful so far. I think I can go to my heart comfortably, "he said.

As a result, Yuk Sungjae became the fourth member of BtoB after Seo Eun-kwang Lee Chang-seop Lee Min-hyuk. Especially, Yuk Sungjae is the youngest in the team born in 1995. There was a little time to go to the Enlisted Maginot line, but it was interested in deciding on the relatively fast Enlisted.

Yook Sungjae enters the Army Training Center on Wednesday and serves in active duty after five weeks of basic military training; Yook Sungjae is known to serve as a military vigilante. "Youngjae wants a quiet Enlisted, so we decided not to disclose the Enlisted place and time," said Cube Entertainment.

Following Yuk Sungjae, EXO Guard will also enter the military training camp on the 14th.

Suho posted a letter to the EXO official fan club community on the 4th, saying, "On May 14, we will fulfill our obligation to serve as a military officer."

"I think we'll really miss EXO - L (EXO - El, EXO fan club) during that time. EXO - L, who thinks and loves me every day, I hope you are always healthy. I sincerely thank you and love you. "

Suho is the third member of EXO members after Siu Min and Dio to perform military service.

SM Entertainment, a subsidiary company, said it does not disclose the Enlisted place and time of Suho.