Bae Suzy, a medic, Thank You for joining #Thanks to the challenge "Thank You for your hard work"

Bae Suzy took part in Thanks to the Challenge.On the 4th, Bae Suzy posted a message on his sns, Thank you for your sacrifice and hard work for the medical staff who are working hard to overcome the crisis at the forefront so that we can have a safe and healthy day.I was able to join in this meaningful #Thanks to the challenge with Lee Seung-kis point of view.I would like to express my respect and thank you to the medical staff who are trying their best day and night at this moment, and I hope that all the medical staff will be healthy.I hope that the heart of cheering with the # Thanks to the challenge campaign will be able to reach the medical staff and be a force. Fans attention has gathered in his message like this.

Bae Suzy took part in Thanks to the challenge.

On the 4th, Bae Suzy posted a Message on his sns, "Thank You for your sacrifice and hard work for the medical staff who are working hard to overcome the crisis at the forefront so that we can have a safe and healthy day."

"I was able to join in this meaningful #Thanks to the challenge with Lee Seung-ki's point of view. I would like to express my respect and Thank You to the medical staff who are trying their best day and night at this moment, and I hope that all the medical staff will be healthy. I hope that the heart of cheering with the # Thanks to the challenge campaign will be able to reach the medical staff and be a force. "

Fans' attention has gathered in his Message like this.