April Chae Kyung "ideal type? Always Lee Min-ho, I want you to know the existence" (Elf Princess Rane)

Elf Princess Rane April Chae Kyung revealed his fanfare for actor Lee Min-ho.In MBC FM4U This is Kim Shin-youngs Noon Hope Song (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane), the group April (Chae Kyung, Chae Won, Na-eun, Jena, Rachel, JinSoul) appeared and talked variously.On the day, Na-eun and Jena revealed their fanfare towards actor Lee Je-hoon and group Red Velvets Joy, respectively; in particular Na-eun said, Lee Je-hoon is a real fan.Thank you for being born. Chae Kyung also revealed the ideal type. He said, I love Lee Min-ho so much.I have never changed the ideal type, always Lee Min-ho, I want you to know that I am, he said.

Elf Princess Rane' April Chae Kyung revealed his fanfare for actor Lee Min-ho.

In MBC FM4U 'This is Kim Shin-young's Noon Hope Song' (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane'), the group April (Chae Kyung, Chae Won, Na-eun, Jena, Rachel, JinSoul) appeared and talked variously.

On the day, Na-eun and Jena revealed their fanfare towards actor Lee Je-hoon and group Red Velvet's Joy, respectively; in particular Na-eun said, "Lee Je-hoon is a real fan. Thank you for being born. "

Chae Kyung also revealed the ideal type. He said, "I love Lee Min-ho so much."

"I have never changed the ideal type, always Lee Min-ho, I want you to know that I am," he said.