"I know how to speak Ancient Greek..."Running Man' Ha Yeon-joo, I.Q. 156 Mensa Society One

Actor Ha Yeon-joo has played a big role in the Running Man quiz miniforce bicycle.In SBS Running Man, which was broadcast on the last 3 days, actors Kwak Si-yang, Lee Kyung, Ha Yeon-joo and Park Hyo-ju appeared and were decorated with the first quiz miniforce.Lee Kwang-soo asked Ha Yeon-joo, Is not it Mensa? And Ha Yeon-joo replied Yes.As for I.Q., he was surprised to hear that he had forgotten about a few 150s. The crew announced in the caption that his I.Q. was 156.Lee Kwang-soo showed off his extraordinary relationship, saying, The performance came with me in the sitcom I made my debut. He appeared together in He Comes 12 years ago.Ha Yeon-joo recalled that Dani Alves is a role because he likes me, and Lee Kwang-soo explained that it was not a real role but a role.Ha Yeon-joo, who speaks four languages in Korean, English, Chinese and ancient Greek, but showed off her charm in a quiz showdown.Ji Suk-jin asked, What is thank you in Ancient Greek? And Ha Yeon-joo said, I do not know.I know ancient Greek that is very funny, but I do not have a Memory Yoo Jae-Suk added, Then what is thank you in English? And added, I have not yet doubted Ha Yeon-joo in Ancient Greek.On the other hand, Ha Yeon-joo made his debut with MBC sitcom He Comes in 2008 and continues his active acting activities by appearing on KBS2 Gamcheon If You Are Ji Sung, MBC Miss Korea, SBS Its OK, Its Love, OCN Cheoyong Season 2, MBC Goodbye Mr Black.

Actor Ha Yeon-joo has played a big role in the Running Man' quiz Miniforce bicycle.

In SBS Running Man', which was broadcast on the last 3 days, actors Kwak Si-yang, Lee Kyung, Ha Yeon-joo and Park Hyo-ju appeared and were decorated with the first quiz Miniforce.

Lee Kwang-soo asked Ha Yeon-joo, "Is not it Mensa?" And Ha Yeon-joo replied "Yes." As for I.Q., he was surprised to hear that he had forgotten about a few 150s. The crew announced in the caption that his I.Q. was 156.

Lee Kwang-soo showed off his extraordinary relationship, saying, “The performance came with me in the sitcom I made my debut.” He appeared together in “He Comes” 12 years ago. Ha Yeon-joo recalled that "Dani Alves is a role" because he likes me, and Lee Kwang-soo explained that "it was not a real role but a role."

Ha Yeon-joo, who speaks four languages in Korean, English, Chinese and ancient Greek, but showed off her charm in a quiz showdown. Ji Suk-jin asked, "What is 'thank you' in Ancient Greek?" And Ha Yeon-joo said, "I do not know. I know ancient Greek that is very funny, but I do not have a Memory "

Yoo Jae-Suk added, "Then what is 'thank you' in English?" And added, "I have not yet doubted Ha Yeon-joo in Ancient Greek."

On the other hand, Ha Yeon-joo made his debut with MBC sitcom 'He Comes' in 2008 and continues his active acting activities by appearing on KBS2 'Gamcheon If You Are Ji Sung', MBC 'Miss Korea', SBS 'It's OK, It's Love', OCN 'Cheoyong' Season 2, MBC 'Goodbye Mr Black'.