'Alvin and the Chipmunks' Runner-up Lucy "is a band that is consistently musical."

A joyful fashion magazine singles for imposing singles released a picture of the band Lucy, which won the Runner-up in JTBC band audition Alvin and the Chipmunks last year.Lucy, who is about to make her official debut in cooperation with Mystic Story, has completed a fresh and warm visual picture that smiles to the viewers who show the refreshing beauty hidden in this picture.With violinist Shin Ye-chan, bass and producer Cho Won-sang, and drum and sub-vocal Shin Gwang-il, Choi Sang-yeop, who had been attracting attention as an emotional tone in the Alvin and the Chipmunks finals, joined the vocals, Lucy, who is a top-notch member, creates a sensual music in an experimental composition with a violinist in the band.Shin Ye-chan, who is in charge of the violin in the team, said, I played classical violin since I was a child, and I did not know about band Music.But as I was busking, I realized the importance of drums and bass. I came in instead of Ilek guitarist. I want to show you something different. In particular, Cho Won-sang, who said he was committed to Lucy Music production after the end of Alvin and the Chipmunks, recalled, It was a feeling of heading to the ground when I first decided to go to Alvin and the Chipmunks.I think I have become more warm music than the previous funky style, he said of Lucys music.kim myeong-mi
A joyful fashion magazine singles for imposing singles released a picture of the band Lucy, which won the Runner-up in JTBC band audition Alvin and the Chipmunks last year.Lucy, who is about to make her official debut in cooperation with Mystic Story, has completed a fresh and warm visual picture that smiles to the viewers who show the refreshing beauty hidden in this picture.With violinist Shin Ye-chan, bass and producer Cho Won-sang, and drum and sub-vocal Shin Gwang-il, Choi Sang-yeop, who had been attracting attention as an emotional tone in the Alvin and the Chipmunks finals, joined the vocals, Lucy, who is a top-notch member, creates a sensual music in an experimental composition with a violinist in the band.Shin Ye-chan, who is in charge of the violin in the team, said, I played classical violin since I was a child, and I did not know about band Music.But as I was busking, I realized the importance of drums and bass. I came in instead of Ilek guitarist. I want to show you something different. In particular, Cho Won-sang, who said he was committed to Lucy Music production after the end of Alvin and the Chipmunks, recalled, It was a feeling of heading to the ground when I first decided to go to Alvin and the Chipmunks.I think I have become more warm music than the previous funky style, he said of Lucys music.kim myeong-mi

A joyful fashion magazine singles for imposing singles released a picture of the band Lucy, which won the Runner-up in JTBC band audition Alvin and the Chipmunks last year.

Lucy, who is about to make her official debut in cooperation with Mystic Story, has completed a fresh and warm visual picture that smiles to the viewers who show the refreshing beauty hidden in this picture.

With violinist Shin Ye-chan, bass and producer Cho Won-sang, and drum and sub-vocal Shin Gwang-il, Choi Sang-yeop, who had been attracting attention as an emotional tone in the Alvin and the Chipmunks finals, joined the vocals, Lucy, who is a top-notch member, creates a sensual music in an experimental composition with a violinist in the band.

Shin Ye-chan, who is in charge of the violin in the team, said, "I played classical violin since I was a child, and I did not know about band Music. But as I was busking, I realized the importance of drums and bass. I came in instead of Ilek guitarist. I want to show you something different. "

In particular, Cho Won-sang, who said he was committed to Lucy Music production after the end of Alvin and the Chipmunks, recalled, "It was a feeling of heading to the ground when I first decided to go to 'Alvin and the Chipmunks'." I think I have become more warm music than the previous funky style, "he said of Lucy's music.

kim myeong-mi