All The Butlers' Ballard Master Shin Seung Hun, a member of the workplace hospitality...Lee Seung-gi "with Legend"

Shin Seung Hun has appeared as a ballad master.On SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 17th, Ballard Emperor Shin Seung Hun welcomed the members.On the day of the show, Master Shin Seung Hun appeared as an introduction to Keeping the top spot for 14 weeks and getting to the Guinness Book of Records: Seven consecutive albums Million Sellers.Master Shin Seung Hun of workplace welcomed the members, saying how are you?Lee Seung-gi said, I have talked since last year that I want to take Shin Seung Hun from the beginning.Yang Se-hyeong also added, I met with you.Master Shin Seung Hun said, I know all the things I threw in front of this show often, he said. Last time, I talked about Bong Joon-ho and Ma Dong-seok.Lee Seung-gi said, I am glad to be with Legend, I ask you well.

Shin Seung Hun has appeared as a ballad Master.

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 17th, 'Ballard Emperor' Shin Seung Hun welcomed the members.

On the day of the show, Master Shin Seung Hun appeared as an introduction to "Keeping the top spot for 14 weeks and getting to the Guinness Book of Records: Seven consecutive albums Million Sellers".

Master Shin Seung Hun of workplace welcomed the members, saying "how are you?"

Lee Seung-gi said, "I have talked since last year that I want to take Shin Seung Hun from the beginning."

Yang Se-hyeong also added, "I met with you."

Master Shin Seung Hun said, "I know all the things I threw in front of this show often," he said. "Last time, I talked about Bong Joon-ho and Ma Dong-seok."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I am glad to be with Legend, I ask you well."