Park Eun-hye, Hwang Jung-eum and The Slap testimonial "Many juniors to learn, still passionate"

Actor Park Eun-hye reveals her feelings with Hwang Jung-eum and The SlapPark Eun-hye posted a shot of JTBC tree drama Pairs gloves sports car on personal SNS on May 20.Park Eun-hye said, When I was the first drama heroine before a while ago, I remembered that I was practicing the ambassador loudly in the hair salon of many people, saying, Please give me a script for my sister.I feel really good when a person who does the Do best is good ~ Jung-eum, who met in Pairs gloves sports car in a few years, pushes new eyebrows and paints lips to concentrate on the character rather than looking pretty.I have a lot to learn, he said. I hope you have a good performance as I have done this Drama Do best.Park Su-in

Actor Park Eun-hye reveals her feelings with Hwang Jung-eum and The Slap

Park Eun-hye posted a shot of JTBC tree Drama 'Pairs gloves sports car' on personal SNS on May 20.

Park Eun-hye said, "When I was the first Drama heroine before a while ago, I remembered that I was practicing the ambassador loudly in the hair salon of many people, saying, 'Please give me a script for my sister.'

"I feel really good when a person who does the Do best is good ~ Jung-eum, who met in 'Pairs gloves sports car' in a few years, pushes new eyebrows and paints lips to concentrate on the character rather than looking pretty. "I have a lot to learn," he said. "I hope you have a good performance as I have done this Drama Do best."

Park Su-in