Jin Se-yeon, red padding with a mischievous look on my face "Where is my rabacon?"

Actor Jin Se-yeon has released the shooting scene.On the 15th, Jean Seon-yeon posted two photos on his instagram with an article entitled Where is my Rabacon.In the open photo, Jin Se-yeon is making a mischievous look while wearing red padding on the Drama shooting costume.Jin Se-yeon made me wonder about the Drama Bone Again in the atmosphere of the scene that seemed to be waiting for shooting.On the other hand, Jin Se-yeon is appearing on KBS 2TV Drama Bone Again.Photo: Jin Se-yeon SNS

Actor Jin Se-yeon has released the shooting scene.

On the 15th, Jean Seon-yeon posted two photos on his instagram with an article entitled "Where is my Rabacon".

In the open photo, Jin Se-yeon is making a mischievous look while wearing red padding on the Drama shooting costume. Jin Se-yeon made me wonder about the Drama 'Bone Again' in the atmosphere of the scene that seemed to be waiting for shooting.

On the other hand, Jin Se-yeon is appearing on KBS 2TV Drama 'Bone Again'.

Photo: Jin Se-yeon SNS