Han Hyo-joo "Thanks to the challenge Participation, Medical Honor with Shin Hyun-bin and Han Ji-min Points"

Actor Han Hyo-joo delivered a message of Thank You and support to the medical staff and the people who are working to prevent the spread of COVID-19.Han Hyo-joo took to Instagram on Saturday to say: Thank you! I admire you!I express my deep gratitude and respect to the efforts of the Korean and international medical staff who are working day and night in the crisis of COVID-19. I wish you the safety of the medical staff, he said. With the identification of Shin Hyun-bin Actor and Han Ji-min Actor, I can join this meaningful challenge Lindsey Vonn.Thank you, he said.Thanks to this, Challenge Vonn is a public participation campaign that supports medical staff who are sacrificed to overcome COVID-19.

Actor Han Hyo-joo delivered a message of Thank You and support to the medical staff and the people who are working to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Han Hyo-joo took to Instagram on Saturday to say: "Thank You! I admire you! I express my deep gratitude and respect to the efforts of the Korean and international medical staff who are working day and night in the crisis of COVID-19. "

"I wish you the safety of the medical staff," he said. "With the identification of Shin Hyun-bin Actor and Han Ji-min Actor, I can join this meaningful challenge Lindsey Vonn. Thank You," he said.

Thanks to this, Challenge Vonn is a public participation campaign that supports medical staff who are sacrificed to overcome COVID-19.