Ji-woo Kim, Thanks to the challenge Participation "COVID-19 Thanks You to the Sacred Spirit of Medical Care"

Actor Ji-woo Kim took part in Thanks to the challenge after being named by Michaeli.Ji-woo Kim said on May 12th, I was honored to participate in Thanks to the Challenge as a point of my beloved senior, friend and colleague musical actor Michael Lee.Thanks to the medical staff who are willing to endure and endure sacrifices more than anyone else, and who are exhausted by COVID-19, I can rest in the arms of my loved one day today.I bow to the sacrifice spirit and say thank you again. The picture shows Ji-woo Kim, who expresses respect in a sign language; Ji-woo Kim smiles at the camera.Ji-woo Kims distinctive features make her look more prominent.delay stock

Actor Ji-woo Kim took part in Thanks to the challenge after being named by Michaeli.

Ji-woo Kim said on May 12th, "I was honored to participate in Thanks to the challenge as a point of my beloved senior, friend and colleague musical actor Michael Lee. Thanks to the medical staff who are willing to endure and endure sacrifices more than anyone else, and who are exhausted by COVID-19, I can rest in the arms of my loved one day today. I bow to the sacrifice spirit and say Thank You again. "

The picture shows Ji-woo Kim, who expresses respect in a sign language; Ji-woo Kim smiles at the camera. Ji-woo Kim's distinctive features make her look more prominent.

delay stock