'Sweetie' Jo Jung-suk "Prepare harder and return to season 2" End testimony

Seoul = = Actor Jo Jung-suk expressed his End feeling a day before the end of sweet doctor life.Jam Entertainment, a subsidiary company, reported on the end testimony of Jo Jung-suk, who is appearing on tvN 2020 Mokyo Special Spicy Doctor Life (playplayplay by Lee Woo-jung/director Shin Won-ho) on the 27th.Spicy Doctor Life will be the last to be broadcast at 9 pm on the 28th.Jo Jung-suk said through his agency, We hope that many people will be able to receive small healing and good energy in a difficult time through our Drama s wise doctor, and thanks to all the staff who have worked hard for Drama, Actor and viewers who have given me full love and affection, I think I was able to finish Drama well.I am deeply grateful to all of you who have loved Drama s wise doctor life and Lee Ik-joon.Jo Jung-suk also said, I was really happy to meet good works and meet good characters, but it was a meaningful time to meet good people. I was always happy and I was so happy because I was happy, but I am so sorry that our drama is season-made, so I will prepare hard for next season and come back.Jo Jung-suk was loved as a charming character who goes well with everyone in the disassembly hospital as a professor of pancreatic surgery in sweet doctor.In addition, as a band vocalist of the drama, I got a hot response by singing various songs containing love, love and friendship of life with lyrics and different vocals.In particular, OST Aroha, which Jo Jung-suk sang, also reached the top of the music charts and proved the true value of Jo Jung-suk.

Seoul = = Actor Jo Jung-suk expressed his End feeling a day before the End of "sweet doctor life".

Jam Entertainment, a subsidiary company, reported on the End testimony of Jo Jung-suk, who is appearing on tvN 2020 Mokyo Special 'Spicy Doctor Life' (playplayplay by Lee Woo-jung/director Shin Won-ho) on the 27th. 'Spicy Doctor Life' will be the last to be broadcast at 9 pm on the 28th.

Jo Jung-suk said through his agency, "We hope that many people will be able to receive small healing and good energy in a difficult time through our Drama 's wise doctor', and thanks to all the staff who have worked hard for Drama, Actor and viewers who have given me full love and affection, I think I was able to finish Drama well." "I am deeply grateful to all of you who have loved Drama 's wise doctor life and Lee Ik-joon."

Jo Jung-suk also said, "I was really happy to meet good works and meet good characters, but it was a meaningful time to meet good people." "I was always happy and I was so happy because I was happy, but I am so sorry that our Drama is season-made, so I will prepare hard for next season and come back."

Jo Jung-suk was loved as a charming character who goes well with everyone in the disassembly hospital as a professor of pancreatic surgery in 'sweet doctor'. In addition, as a band vocalist of the Drama, I got a hot response by singing various songs containing love, love and friEndship of life with lyrics and different vocals.

In particular, OST 'Aroha', which Jo Jung-suk sang, also reached the top of the music charts and proved the true value of Jo Jung-suk.