Running Man' Ha Yeon-joo, I.Q. 156 Brainsex "I know how to speak Ancient Greek"

Seoul = = Actor Ha Yeon-joo appeared on Running Man to show off her brain-sex figure.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, Actor Park Hyo-joo Ha Yeon-joo Lee Kyung-kyung appeared as a guest and performed The 1st Running Man Quiz.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Ha Yeon-joo and said that he appeared in the drama Cheoyong 2 and entertainment program The Genius.Lee Kwang-soo asked Ha Yeon-joo, Is not it a Mensa One? And Ha Yeon-joo answered right and attracted attention.Ha Yeon-joo asked his I.Q., saying, I do not remember well, but it is about 150, and Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, Haha is about 150cm tall.The actual I.Q. of Ha Yeon-joo was known as 156.Ha Yeon-joo also showed off his extraordinary brain sex on the show, saying, You can speak English, Chinese, and ancient Greek a little.But Ha Yeon-joo said, Thank you in ancient Greek, and said, I do not know that.

Seoul = = Actor Ha Yeon-joo appeared on Running Man' to show off her brain-sex figure.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 3rd, Actor Park Hyo-joo Ha Yeon-joo Lee Kyung-kyung appeared as a guest and performed 'The 1st Running Man Quiz'.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk introduced Ha Yeon-joo and said that he appeared in the drama 'Cheoyong 2' and entertainment program 'The Genius'. Lee Kwang-soo asked Ha Yeon-joo, "Is not it a Mensa One?" And Ha Yeon-joo answered "right" and attracted attention.

Ha Yeon-joo asked his I.Q., saying, "I do not remember well, but it is about 150," and Ji Suk-jin laughed, saying, "Haha is about 150cm tall." The actual I.Q. of Ha Yeon-joo was known as 156.

Ha Yeon-joo also showed off his extraordinary brain sex on the show, saying, "You can speak English, Chinese, and ancient Greek a little." But Ha Yeon-joo said, "Thank you" in ancient Greek, and said, "I do not know that."