Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I'm bored to call Jeon So-min...I don't want to hang up" (Running Man)

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk has revealed an anecdote he talked to Jeon So-min.Yoo Jae-Suk reported on the recent situation of Jeon So-min, with A Pink Bomi lantern, Cheongha, Lovelys Americas and Wikimiki Yu-jeong appearing as guests in the 500th special feature of SBS Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 26th.On this day, Kim Jong Kook comforted Jeon So-mins panel, saying, I will be lonely because I can not come to the 500th meeting.I told him that I was tired of talking, and he said, I can not hang up. Now that Somin is so bored, please keep your mind firmly to call.Ji Suk-jin also testified that he had not stopped for 30 minutes last time, and he made a loud voice.

Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk has revealed an anecdote he talked to Jeon So-min.

Yoo Jae-Suk reported on the recent situation of Jeon So-min, with A Pink Bomi lantern, Cheongha, Lovely's Americas and Wikimiki Yu-jeong appearing as guests in the 500th special feature of sbs Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 26th.

On this day, Kim Jong Kook comforted Jeon So-min's panel, saying, "I will be lonely because I can not come to the 500th meeting."

"I told him that I was tired of talking, and he said, "I can not hang up." "Now that Somin is so bored, please keep your mind firmly to call."

Ji Suk-jin also testified that he had not stopped for 30 minutes last time, and he made a loud voice.