'Video star' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw "Best Park Seo-joon, 'What do you do when you play' SMS"

Video Star The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw mentioned the message he received from his best friend Park Seo-joon at the time of his first appearance on the air.MBC Everlon Video Star broadcasted on the 28th appeared in Hadong Kyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho as I have only been singing ~ special.The members of Wooga Pam cheered me to do well, said The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.Woogapam is a best class group of entertainment world class including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, Bhu and Park Hyung-sik.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said: When I first appeared on MBC What to Do Play, Park Seo-joon Friend was contacted.He said he had been running it three times. He said he was upset because he knew all the friends. He said, If you are going to talk clearly, tell me clearly.Im close, she smiled.When asked, Hes suffering from an entertainers disease, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, I guess the initial symptoms came a little bit. I like coming to the station.Im in the process of being treated now, he replied, laughing.

'Video star' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw mentioned the message he received from his best Friend Park Seo-joon at the time of his first appearance on the air.

MBC Everlon 'Video star' broadcasted on the 28th appeared in Hadong Kyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho as 'I have only been singing ~ special'.

"The members of 'Wooga Pam' cheered me to do well," said The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw. 'Woogapam' is a best class group of entertainment world class including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, Bhu and Park Hyung-sik.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said: "When I first appeared on MBC 'What to Do Play', Park Seo-joon Friend was contacted. He said he had been running it three times. He said he was upset because he knew all the Friends. "He said," If you are going to talk clearly, tell me clearly. "I'm close," she smiled.

When asked, "He's suffering from an entertainer's disease," The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "I guess the initial symptoms came a little bit. I like coming to the station. I'm in the process of being treated now," he replied, laughing.