'Wismar' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw "Park Seo-joon and BTS V and Choi Woo-shik, and 'Woogapam', we are close."

In Video Star, singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw mentioned actor Park Seo-joon Choi Woo-shik Park Hyung-sik, group BTS V and group Wugapam.MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star broadcasted on the evening of the 28th was featured as I have only sang.Singers Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Pol Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho appeared as guests.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-shik, V, Park Hyung-sik and other friends cheered me to do well.Last time I appeared on What do you do when you play, Park Seo-joon sent me a long text.I turned it around three times and I was upset. He released the episode and gave a glimpse of his friendship with his friends.In addition, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, I was hesitant to hurt them, but V told me to tell them that it was Ugapam on the air. They and I are close.

In 'Video Star', singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw mentioned actor Park Seo-joon Choi Woo-shik Park Hyung-sik, group BTS V and group 'Wugapam'.

MBC Everlon entertainment program 'Video Star' broadcasted on the evening of the 28th was featured as 'I have only sang'. Singers Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Pol Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho appeared as guests.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-shik, V, Park Hyung-sik and other friends cheered me to do well."

"Last time I appeared on 'What do you do when you play', Park Seo-joon sent me a long text. I turned it around three times and I was upset. "He released the episode and gave a glimpse of his friendship with his friends.

In addition, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "I was hesitant to hurt them, but V told me to tell them that it was Ugapam on the air." "They and I are close."