Video star' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, "Park Seo-joon cheers with long SMS" golden connection bragging

Video Star The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw Confessions Celebrity Disease.In MBC every1 entertainment Video Star, which was broadcast on the 28th, singers Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw and Gaho appeared and featured Only Songs.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw mentioned the Wooga Family, saying, My friends cheered me when I heard about the appearance of Video Star.The Wuga family is an entertainment world class best friend group including Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, Bhu and Park Hyung-sik, including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw proved that Park Seo-joon sent a long SMS.In the meantime, Park revealed that I am suffering from entertainers disease about The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.In addition, Park Soo-hyun responded, I do not know the entertainers disease, and laughed.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw was embarrassed and said, I think I had an early symptom. In fact, I like the station.I like celebrities and I am surprised, so it looks like early symptoms. I am in treatment.

Video star' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw Confessions Celebrity Disease.

In MBC every1 entertainment Video star, which was broadcast on the 28th, singers Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw and Gaho appeared and featured Only Songs.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw mentioned the Wooga Family, saying, "My friends cheered me when I heard about the appearance of Video star." The Wuga family is an entertainment world class best friend group including Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, Bhu and Park Hyung-sik, including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw. The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw proved that "Park Seo-joon sent a long SMS."

In the meantime, Park revealed that "I am suffering from entertainer's disease" about The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw. In addition, Park Soo-hyun responded, "I do not know the entertainer's disease," and laughed.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw was embarrassed and said, "I think I had an early symptom." "In fact, I like the station. I like celebrities and I am surprised, so it looks like early symptoms. I am in treatment. "