'Video star' Paul Kim X The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw released #New Song #Personal #Woogapam (Park Seo-joon)

Video star Paul Kim and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw showed off their candid dedication.MBC Everlon Video Star broadcasted on the 28th was featured in Ive only been singing ~ featured by Ha Dong Kyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho.Paul Kim said, I did not have the confidence to come out alone and I thought I would have the courage to have The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.Because The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw is very funny in private.He told me to believe in myself. He told me about his relationship with The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.But The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared to be waving and laughed, saying: Im so nervous now.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw has told about Wooga Pam, a collection of topics in world class connections.Woogapam (Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, Park Hyung-sik, BTS b) members cheered me to do well.When I first appeared in What are you doing playing, Park Seo-joon sent me a long text, saying he had run it about three times, and he was upset.He said, If you are going to talk clearly, make sure you do it.Paul Kim expressed his sadness about The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, saying, I asked you to write a song, but I did not write it for three years.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, Its not that, my brothers song is emotional. I have my own route to make that.The idea is over and we are making a skeleton. The two of them laughed at the You did it corner.Paul Kim threatened the production team that he would run out if he had to do it, said Park So-hyun, an MC. The report on Paul Kims personal period was released.Manager Paul Kim said: I thought Paul Kim was a dance singer, I thought he was going to continue dancing and dance, singing already twelve oclock, not going to fit in.Im in dance lessons these days, he said, making everyone laugh.Paul Kim added, I like Cheongha song so much that I just follow it. Then, he showed surprise dance skills from Cheonghas Twelve oclock to Black Pinks Boombaya.Paul Kim also unveiled his new song Our Meeting and attracted attention, and showed everyone the stage of Every Day for Park Narae.Photo = MBC Everlon Broadcasting Screen
Video star Paul Kim and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw showed off their candid dedication.MBC Everlon Video Star broadcasted on the 28th was featured in Ive only been singing ~ featured by Ha Dong Kyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho.Paul Kim said, I did not have the confidence to come out alone and I thought I would have the courage to have The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.Because The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw is very funny in private.He told me to believe in myself. He told me about his relationship with The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.But The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared to be waving and laughed, saying: Im so nervous now.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw has told about Wooga Pam, a collection of topics in world class connections.Woogapam (Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, Park Hyung-sik, BTS b) members cheered me to do well.When I first appeared in What are you doing playing, Park Seo-joon sent me a long text, saying he had run it about three times, and he was upset.He said, If you are going to talk clearly, make sure you do it.Paul Kim expressed his sadness about The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, saying, I asked you to write a song, but I did not write it for three years.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, Its not that, my brothers song is emotional. I have my own route to make that.The idea is over and we are making a skeleton. The two of them laughed at the You did it corner.Paul Kim threatened the production team that he would run out if he had to do it, said Park So-hyun, an MC. The report on Paul Kims personal period was released.Manager Paul Kim said: I thought Paul Kim was a dance singer, I thought he was going to continue dancing and dance, singing already twelve oclock, not going to fit in.Im in dance lessons these days, he said, making everyone laugh.Paul Kim added, I like Cheongha song so much that I just follow it. Then, he showed surprise dance skills from Cheonghas Twelve oclock to Black Pinks Boombaya.Paul Kim also unveiled his new song Our Meeting and attracted attention, and showed everyone the stage of Every Day for Park Narae.Photo = MBC Everlon Broadcasting Screen

'Video star' Paul Kim and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw showed off their candid dedication. MBC Everlon 'Video star' broadcasted on the 28th was featured in 'I've only been singing ~' featured by Ha Dong Kyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho.

Paul Kim said, "I did not have the confidence to come out alone and I thought I would have the courage to have The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw. Because The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw is very funny in private. He told me to believe in myself. "He told me about his relationship with The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw. But The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared to be waving and laughed, saying: "I'm so nervous now."

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw has told about 'Wooga Pam', a collection of topics in world class connections. "Woogapam (Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, Park Hyung-sik, BTS b) members cheered me to do well. When I first appeared in "What are you doing playing," Park Seo-joon sent me a long text, saying he had run it about three times, and he was upset. "He said, "If you are going to talk clearly, make sure you do it.

Paul Kim expressed his sadness about The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, saying, "I asked you to write a song, but I did not write it for three years." The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "It's not that, my brother's song is emotional. I have my own route to make that. The idea is over and we are making a skeleton. "The two of them laughed at the" You did it "corner.

"Paul Kim threatened the production team that he would run out if he had to do it," said Park So-hyun, an MC. "The report on Paul Kim's personal period was released. Manager Paul Kim said: "I thought Paul Kim was a dance singer, I thought he was going to continue dancing and dance, singing 'already twelve o'clock', not going to fit in. I'm in dance lessons these days, "he said, making everyone laugh.

Paul Kim added, "I like Cheongha song so much that I just follow it." Then, he showed surprise dance skills from Cheongha's "Twelve o'clock" to Black Pink's "Boombaya".

Paul Kim also unveiled his new song 'Our Meeting' and attracted attention, and showed everyone the stage of 'Every Day' for Park Narae.

Photo = MBC Everlon Broadcasting Screen