Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung, Web 'cast' shooting testimony "Top Model without regret"

Group Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung gave a feeling that he had finished filming Webrama cast.On the 16th, Choi Yoo-jung wrote on his Instagram account, Webrama cast shooting is over! All the staff and actors were really hard!.It was the Top Model that came to worry and worry, but it was the Top Model that I really did not regret, and it seems that it was because I met a lot of pleasant and happy shooting scene and good people!I really have a lot of trouble and thank you!Finally, Choi Yoo-jung said, Webrama cast I ask you for your support and love! I have suffered from Lim Yoo Kyung!In addition, the photo shows Choi Yoo-jung taking a commemorative photo with the cast of cast.Choi Yoo-jung in the photo created a friendly atmosphere with the actors.Group Weki Meki, which Choi Yoo-jung belongs to, released the digital single DAZZLE DAZZLE (Dazle Dazzle) on February 20.Photo: Choi Yoo-jung Instagram

group Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung gave a feeling that he had finished filming Webrama 'cast'.

On the 16th, Choi Yoo-jung wrote on his Instagram account, "Webrama 'cast' shooting is over! All the staff and actors were really hard! ".

"It was the Top Model that came to worry and worry, but it was the Top Model that I really did not regret, and it seems that it was because I met a lot of pleasant and happy shooting scene and good people! I really have a lot of trouble and thank you!"

Finally, Choi Yoo-jung said, "Webrama 'cast' I ask you for your support and love! I have suffered from Lim Yoo Kyung!"

In addition, the photo shows Choi Yoo-jung taking a commemorative photo with the cast of 'cast'. Choi Yoo-jung in the photo created a friendly atmosphere with the actors.

group Weki Meki, which Choi Yoo-jung belongs to, released the digital single "DAZZLE DAZZLE (Dazle Dazzle)" on February 20.

Photo: Choi Yoo-jung Instagram