"Woogapam" The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw "Being Close to Park Seo-joon and BTS V."

Singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw referred to the golden connections.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared on MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th, and released related episodes by announcing that he belongs to the Wooga Family (Wooga Pam), a group of best friends in the entertainment industry consisting of actors Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, Park Hyung-sik and group BTS V.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw told his best friends that he was good because he boasted of appearing on Video Star.When I went to MBC What do you do to play, I got a long text from Park Seo-joon, he said. I turned it around three times and it was a shock.I know all that before the mountain, he added.I told him to make sure if he was going to talk about (Woogapam), he said of Vs reaction, and I was a little afraid he would hurt me.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw also confessed to celebrity illness.He said, There is no entertainer disease, but when MCs repeatedly asked, I think the initial symptoms came a little.I actually like to be a broadcasting station. Im surprised to see entertainers. I think thats why I got the initial symptoms.

Singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw referred to the golden connections.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared on MBC Everlon entertainment program 'Video Star' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th, and released related episodes by announcing that he belongs to the "Wooga Family" (Wooga Pam), a group of best friends in the entertainment industry consisting of actors Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, Park Hyung-sik and group BTS V.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw told his best friends that he was "good" because he boasted of appearing on "Video Star." "When I went to MBC 'What do you do to play', I got a long text from Park Seo-joon," he said. "I turned it around three times and it was a shock." "I know all that before the mountain," he added.

"I told him to make sure if he was going to talk about (Woogapam)," he said of V's reaction, "and I was a little afraid he would hurt me."

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw also confessed to celebrity illness. He said, "There is no entertainer disease," but when MCs repeatedly asked, "I think the initial symptoms came a little."

"I actually like to be a broadcasting station. I'm surprised to see entertainers. I think that's why I got the initial symptoms.