Jang Sung-kyu celebrates "I'm good because you're me" until the end of 38th birthday

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu celebrated his 38th birthday.Jang Sung-kyu said on April 22 to his Instagram, I am the last person to celebrate my 38th birthday with ten minutes left.Happy birthday to Sung Kyu, I love you because you are me. Thank you to the Pentagon, The Boys, Golden Child, One Earth, Berry Berry, On and Off, TOO, he added.In the photo posted together, Jang Sung-kyu is eating a sashimi alone with a birthday cake next to him, and his back looks bitter somewhere and gives a sad smile.surge implementation

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu celebrated his 38th birthday.

Jang Sung-kyu said on April 22 to his Instagram, "I am the last person to celebrate my 38th birthday with ten minutes left. Happy birthday to Sung Kyu, I love you because you are me. "

"Thank you to the Pentagon, The Boys, Golden Child, One Earth, Berry Berry, On and Off, TOO," he added.

In the photo posted together, Jang Sung-kyu is eating a sashimi alone with a birthday cake next to him, and his back looks bitter somewhere and gives a sad smile.

Surge implementation