Video Star', Moonlighting Networks Revealed...Park Seo-joon X BTS X Choi Woo-shik X Park Hyeong-sik

In Video Star, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw unveiled Moonlighting connections such as BTS and Park Seo-joon.In MBC Everlon Video Star broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th, singer Ha Dong-gyun, Paul Kim, and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared in the feature I only sang.On this day, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw revealed his Moonlighting network and attracted attention.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, My friends cheered me when I heard that I was appearing on Video Star.There is a family of Wuga, he said.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw added: The Wuga family is a group with Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-shik, V, Park Hyung-sik.Seo Jun-yi said that when he appeared in What do you do when you play, he turned the program around three times and found out what kind of program he was playing.BTS V said, If you are going to talk clearly at entertainment, tell it clearly. He envied me by revealing the entertainment advice of his best friends.Paul Kim said, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw decided to write a song, but I was sad that he did not write it.So MCs suggested that they listen to each others inner feelings on the spot.Paul Kim asked, Why didnt you write the song then? and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw replied, I was busy, Ill definitely write it next time.But Paul Kim said, Give me your title song, and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw was embarrassed.On the other hand, Paul Kim has recently released his second album Mind, Two and is actively active.

In Video Star', The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw unveiled Moonlighting connections such as BTS and Park Seo-joon.

In MBC Everlon Video Star' broadcast on the afternoon of the 28th, singer Ha Dong-gyun, Paul Kim, and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared in the feature 'I only sang'.

On this day, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw revealed his Moonlighting network' and attracted attention. The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "My friends cheered me when I heard that I was appearing on Video Star. "There is a family of Wuga," he said.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw added: "The Wuga family is a group with Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-shik, V, Park Hyung-sik.' "Seo Jun-yi said that when he appeared in 'What do you do when you play', he turned the program around three times and found out what kind of program he was playing.

"BTS V said," If you are going to talk clearly at entertainment, tell it clearly. "He envied me by revealing the entertainment advice of his best friends.

Paul Kim said, "The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw decided to write a song, but I was sad that he did not write it." So MCs suggested that they listen to each other's inner feelings on the spot.

Paul Kim asked, "Why didn't you write the song then?" and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw replied, "I was busy, I'll definitely write it next time." But Paul Kim said, "Give me your title song," and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw was embarrassed.

On the other hand, Paul Kim has recently released his second album 'Mind, Two' and is actively active.