The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw "Woogapam BTS V, Make sure to be acquainted" (Video Star)

Video Star singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw has publicly revealed his friendship with Ugapam Park Seo-joon, BTS V, Choi Woo-sik and Park Hyung-sik.On MBC Everlons Video Star, which aired on the 28th, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared as a guest and told anecdotes with BTS V and Park Seo-joon.On the same day, MC Park Narae asked The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, I heard that the members of Ugapam liked this appearance very much.V tells me to be sure that its Ugapam, and I didnt tell him well if I was going to hurt them, so he told me to tell him if I was going to.We are close, he said.When I was in another show, Park Seo-joon had a long call in the evening, and he said he was trying to run it three times.I am more like a friend who knows everything I have experienced before the war.

Video Star singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw has publicly revealed his friendship with Ugapam Park Seo-joon, BTS V, Choi Woo-sik and Park Hyung-sik.

On MBC Everlon's Video Star, which aired on the 28th, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw appeared as a guest and told anecdotes with BTS V and Park Seo-joon.

On the same day, MC Park Narae asked The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, "I heard that the members of Ugapam liked this appearance very much."

“V tells me to be sure that it’s Ugapam, and I didn’t tell him well if I was going to hurt them, so he told me to tell him if I was going to. “We are close,” he said.

“When I was in another show, Park Seo-joon had a long call in the evening, and he said he was trying to run it three times. I am more like a friend who knows everything I have experienced before the war. "