Video Star' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, 'Wugapam' Golden Network...Park Seo-joon V Reaction?

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw has certified its golden connections.MBC Everlons Video Star, which aired on the 28th, was featured in The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Kim Pil and Gaho, which featured singers Ha Dong-kyun, Paul Kim, and Ive Just Singed.On this day, Park said that The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw boasted about appearing in Video Star around, and asked, Especially, did you like Ugapam members so much?Ugapam is a close association of the entertainment industry where the Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw and Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, V, and Park Hyung-sik belong.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw replied, I told you to do well.When I first came out What are you doing? Park Seo-joon called me in the evening, and Ive been running it three times and Ive heard its been a flurry.Im a friend who knows all that, he added.When asked about Vs response, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, I do not talk well because I am afraid of damage, but I told him to talk clearly if he will talk.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw has certified its golden connections.

MBC Everlon's Video Star, which aired on the 28th, was featured in The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Kim Pil and Gaho, which featured singers Ha Dong-kyun, Paul Kim, and I've Just Singed.

On this day, Park said that The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw boasted about appearing in Video Star' around, and asked, "Especially, did you like Ugapam members so much?" Ugapam is a close association of the entertainment industry where The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw and Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, V, and Park Hyung-sik belong.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw replied, "I told you to do well." “When I first came out ‘What are you doing?’ Park Seo-joon called me in the evening, and I’ve been running it three times and I’ve heard it’s been a flurry. “I’m a Friend who knows all that,” he added.

When asked about V's response, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "I do not talk well because I am afraid of damage, but I told him to talk clearly if he will talk."