'Video Star' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Flash network boasting... 'Park Seo-joon to BTS V'

MBC every1 entertainment program Video Star broadcast on the 28th was portrayed as I have only sang songs ~ special feature.On the same day, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, My friends cheered me after hearing about the appearance of Video Star, and said there is a family of Wuga.The Wuga Family is a group with Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, V, and Park Hyung-sik.When I came out to What do you do when you play, I heard from Park Seo-joon, and he said he had run it about three times, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said.V told me to talk clearly if Im going to talk clearly. V is a member of the best group BTS.Park said, I am suffering from entertainers disease about The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, The initial symptoms have come.

MBC every1 entertainment program 'Video Star' broadcast on the 28th was portrayed as 'I have only sang songs ~ special feature'.

On the same day, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "My friends cheered me after hearing about the appearance of Video Star," and said there is a family of Wuga.

The Wuga Family is a group with Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, V, and Park Hyung-sik. "When I came out to 'What do you do when you play,' I heard from Park Seo-joon, and he said he had run it about three times," The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said.

"V told me to talk clearly if I'm going to talk clearly." V is a member of the best group BTS.

Park said, "I am suffering from entertainer's disease" about The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "The initial symptoms have come."