'Video Star' The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Ugapam member Park Seo-joonXBTS 'V' and sticky friendship show

In MBC every1 Video Star broadcasted today (28th), Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw and Gaho will appear as guests as Ive only been singing ~ special.In the previous Wismar shoot, Paul Kim emphasized his best friend The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, I have the courage to appear because of the Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.He also said, I asked for a song against music, but I have not given it for three years.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, I was a former YG trainee. After showing my dancing skills, I made a Wismar logo song on the spot and surprised everyone.In the meantime, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, My friends cheered me when I heard the news of Wismar.Ugapam is an entertainment company with actors Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, BTS V, and Park Hyung-sik, an actor from the empire, including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw proved a sticky friendship, saying, I did not tell my friends that I would be hurt, but V told me to tell them clearly.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw solves the story of Ugapam and collects expectations.Video Star airs this afternoon at 8:30 p.m.

In MBC every1 'Video Star' broadcasted today (28th), Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw and Gaho will appear as guests as 'I've only been singing ~ special'.

In the previous "Wismar" shoot, Paul Kim emphasized his best friend The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, "I have the courage to appear because of the Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw." He also said, "I asked for a song against music, but I have not given it for three years."

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "I was a former YG trainee." After showing my dancing skills, I made a 'Wismar' logo song on the spot and surprised everyone. In the meantime, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "My friends cheered me when I heard the news of 'Wismar'."

Ugapam is an entertainment company with actors Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, BTS V, and Park Hyung-sik, an actor from the empire, including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw proved a sticky friendship, saying, "I did not tell my friends that I would be hurt, but V told me to tell them clearly." The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw solves the story of Ugapam and collects expectations.

"Video Star" airs this afternoon at 8:30 p.m.