TV Cultwo Show' Lee Jin-hyuk "Lee Seung-gi or Yunho? Lee Seung-gi is 'Super real' role model"

Singer and actor Lee Jin-hyuk once again revealed that the role model is Lee Seung-gi.Lee Jin-hyuk appeared on SBS Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show on the 6th and said, All The Butlers were broadcast yesterday.I was surprised to see the article, he said, adding that he was in the top spot in real-time search.He was asked, What is more fun between acting and entertainment? I am just happy now.It is also happy to have a TV Cultwo Show.There is Lee Jin-hyuk of entertainment, Lee Jin-hyuk of drama, and Lee Jin-hyuk of stage. In particular, he said, I talked about Lee Seung-gi as a role model in All The Butlers, but was not it originally Yunho?Who is the real one? Kim Tae-gyun and Moon Se-yoon were also urged to answer.In the end, Lee Jin-hyuk said, My role model is Lee Seung-gi, because you will be watching now.I had been in touch until yesterday, he said, boasting a full affection for Lee Seung-gi.TV Cultwo Show

Singer and actor Lee Jin-hyuk once again revealed that the role model is Lee Seung-gi.

Lee Jin-hyuk appeared on SBS 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' on the 6th and said, "All The Butlers were broadcast yesterday. “I was surprised to see the article,” he said, adding that he was in the top spot in real-time search.

He was asked, "What is more fun between acting and entertainment?" "I am just happy now. It is also happy to have a TV Cultwo Show. There is Lee Jin-hyuk of entertainment, Lee Jin-hyuk of drama, and Lee Jin-hyuk of stage. "

In particular, he said, "I talked about Lee Seung-gi as a role model in All The Butlers', but was not it originally Yunho? “Who is the real one?” Kim Tae-gyun and Moon Se-yoon were also urged to answer.

In the end, Lee Jin-hyuk said, "My role model is Lee Seung-gi, because you will be watching now. I had been in touch until yesterday, "he said, boasting a full affection for Lee Seung-gi.

TV Cultwo Show