"OK in time"...Han Ji-min and Baek Jong-won Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho, All The Butlers' Master Expectations

All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun predicted a different fun while Top Model directly in the masters office.Han Ji-min, Baek Jong-won, You Hee-yeol, Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho showed positive answers.In SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Cha Jung Eun-woo, and Kim Dong-Hyun, who received the mission of Lets get a masterOn this day, All The Butlers members listened to the last mission of Sambu and mobilized their personal connections.Shin Sung-rok, who first came to Top Model, saying hands tremble, pointed to Han Ji-min, who carefully said, Can you speak for a minute?, and Han Ji-min said, Wait, what, I thought you were drunk.Also, Han Ji-min, in Shin Sung-roks offer of a referral to him, said, What Master of me? Youre making ridiculous noise.Youre really good at broadcasting, arent you????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Call me after youre done, he said, making me look forward to appearing as a master.All The Butlers youngest car, Jung Eun-woo, said, I have never contacted you in private, so I did not have a contact information personally.I feel sorry, he said, calling You Hee-yeol.But You Hee-yeol was nervous about the car Jung Eun-woo, who asked for his first call, saying, I was thinking, Is this friend more sane than he looks?Especially, You Hee-yeol said, Where are you now? And toward Jung Eun-woo, who seems to be going to visit right now.Jung Eun-woo is very aggressive. Its not a good term for broadcasting, but its a stone + child. In the end, You Hee-yeol promised to appear in All The Butlers, saying, I am not confident that I will do well, but If I can meet next time, it will not be bad to meet and talk later.All The Butlers Yang Se-hyeong mentioned Baek Jong-won, saying, It is food that accounts for more than 80% of happiness in life, but it is a senior who tells the food.Its a good idea, lets think about it and say it, replied Baek Jong-won, who is showing off his pleasant breathing with Yang Se-hyeong through other programs.Kim Dong-Hyun was the top model in the actor Ma Dong-Seok, who was rarely featured in the entertainment program.Ma Dong-Seok said, Im preparing for the movie Crime City 2 and Im resting because I cant shoot. Tell me anything.Anything Dong Hyun asks (it is possible), he expressed his unusual affection for Kim Dong-Hyun.Ma Dong-Seok also said, The martial arts legend Kim Dong-Hyun came out, but I do not think I need to go out again. Kim Dong-Hyuns proposal, Why do not you try to fight with me? He promised, I will make fun when it is time.All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi worked hard to win the Academys four-time title, Bong Joon-ho.I have never actually met, but I received a number from the production team for the appearance of All The Butlers.Lee Seung-gi said, I am a new person who wrote the history of Korea, but said, I also want to be honest.However, when Bong Joon-hos cell phone was turned off and he did not answer the phone, Lee Seung-gi left a voice message saying, I wanted to call you once.All The Butlers, which has a strong impression on viewers every time, with various masters such as sports and baduk beyond the entertainment industry.It is expected that Han Ji-min, You Hee-yeol, Baek Jong-won, Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho will be able to show off the charm of reversal that they have not seen in the broadcast through All The Butlers.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is a life tutoring program for young people full of question marks and my way geek masters. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.SBS All The Butlers captures broadcast screen
All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun predicted a different fun while Top Model directly in the masters office.Han Ji-min, Baek Jong-won, You Hee-yeol, Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho showed positive answers.In SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Cha Jung Eun-woo, and Kim Dong-Hyun, who received the mission of Lets get a masterOn this day, All The Butlers members listened to the last mission of Sambu and mobilized their personal connections.Shin Sung-rok, who first came to Top Model, saying hands tremble, pointed to Han Ji-min, who carefully said, Can you speak for a minute?, and Han Ji-min said, Wait, what, I thought you were drunk.Also, Han Ji-min, in Shin Sung-roks offer of a referral to him, said, What Master of me? Youre making ridiculous noise.Youre really good at broadcasting, arent you????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Call me after youre done, he said, making me look forward to appearing as a master.All The Butlers youngest car, Jung Eun-woo, said, I have never contacted you in private, so I did not have a contact information personally.I feel sorry, he said, calling You Hee-yeol.But You Hee-yeol was nervous about the car Jung Eun-woo, who asked for his first call, saying, I was thinking, Is this friend more sane than he looks?Especially, You Hee-yeol said, Where are you now? And toward Jung Eun-woo, who seems to be going to visit right now.Jung Eun-woo is very aggressive. Its not a good term for broadcasting, but its a stone + child. In the end, You Hee-yeol promised to appear in All The Butlers, saying, I am not confident that I will do well, but If I can meet next time, it will not be bad to meet and talk later.All The Butlers Yang Se-hyeong mentioned Baek Jong-won, saying, It is food that accounts for more than 80% of happiness in life, but it is a senior who tells the food.Its a good idea, lets think about it and say it, replied Baek Jong-won, who is showing off his pleasant breathing with Yang Se-hyeong through other programs.Kim Dong-Hyun was the top model in the actor Ma Dong-Seok, who was rarely featured in the entertainment program.Ma Dong-Seok said, Im preparing for the movie Crime City 2 and Im resting because I cant shoot. Tell me anything.Anything Dong Hyun asks (it is possible), he expressed his unusual affection for Kim Dong-Hyun.Ma Dong-Seok also said, The martial arts legend Kim Dong-Hyun came out, but I do not think I need to go out again. Kim Dong-Hyuns proposal, Why do not you try to fight with me? He promised, I will make fun when it is time.All The Butlers Lee Seung-gi worked hard to win the Academys four-time title, Bong Joon-ho.I have never actually met, but I received a number from the production team for the appearance of All The Butlers.Lee Seung-gi said, I am a new person who wrote the history of Korea, but said, I also want to be honest.However, when Bong Joon-hos cell phone was turned off and he did not answer the phone, Lee Seung-gi left a voice message saying, I wanted to call you once.All The Butlers, which has a strong impression on viewers every time, with various masters such as sports and baduk beyond the entertainment industry.It is expected that Han Ji-min, You Hee-yeol, Baek Jong-won, Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho will be able to show off the charm of reversal that they have not seen in the broadcast through All The Butlers.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is a life tutoring program for young people full of question marks and my way geek masters. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.SBS All The Butlers captures broadcast screen

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Jung Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun predicted a different fun while Top Model directly in the Master's office. Han Ji-min, Baek Jong-won, You Hee-yeol, Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho showed positive answers.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, Lee Seung-gi, Shin Sung-rok, Yang Se-hyeong, Cha Jung Eun-woo, and Kim Dong-Hyun, who received the mission of 'Let's get a Master'

On this day, All The Butlers' members listened to the last mission of 'Sambu' and mobilized their personal connections. Shin Sung-rok, who first came to Top Model, saying "hands tremble," pointed to Han Ji-min, who carefully said, "Can you speak for a minute? ", and Han Ji-min said, "Wait, what, I thought you were drunk."

Also, Han Ji-min, in Shin Sung-rok's offer of a referral to him, said, "What Master of me? You're making ridiculous noise. You're really good at broadcasting, aren't you???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Call me after you're done," he said, making me look forward to appearing as a Master.

"All The Butlers" youngest car, Jung Eun-woo, said, "I have never contacted you in private, so I did not have a contact information personally. I feel sorry, "he said, calling You Hee-yeol. But You Hee-yeol was nervous about the car Jung Eun-woo, who asked for his first call, saying, "I was thinking, 'Is this friend more sane than he looks?'

Especially, You Hee-yeol said, "Where are you now?" And toward Jung Eun-woo, who seems to be going to visit right now. Jung Eun-woo is very aggressive. It's not a good term for broadcasting, but it's a stone + child. " In the end, You Hee-yeol promised to appear in All The Butlers', saying, "I am not confident that I will do well," but "If I can meet next time, it will not be bad to meet and talk later."

"All The Butlers" Yang Se-hyeong mentioned Baek Jong-won, saying, "It is food that accounts for more than 80% of Happiness in life, but it is a senior who tells the food." "It's a good idea, let's think about it and say it," replied Baek Jong-won, who is showing off his pleasant breathing with Yang Se-hyeong through other programs.

Kim Dong-Hyun was the Top Model in the actor Ma Dong-Seok, who was rarely featured in the entertainment program. Ma Dong-Seok said, "I'm preparing for the movie 'Crime City 2' and I'm resting because I can't shoot. Tell me anything. Anything Dong Hyun asks (it is possible), "he expressed his unusual affection for Kim Dong-Hyun.

Ma Dong-Seok also said, "The martial arts legend Kim Dong-Hyun came out, but I do not think I need to go out again." Kim Dong-Hyun's proposal, "Why do not you try to fight with me?" He promised, "I will make fun when it is time."

All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi worked hard to win the Academy's four-time title, Bong Joon-ho. I have never actually met, but I received a number from the production team for the appearance of All The Butlers'. Lee Seung-gi said, "I am a new person who wrote the history of Korea," but said, "I also want to be honest." However, when Bong Joon-ho's cell phone was turned off and he did not answer the phone, Lee Seung-gi left a voice message saying, "I wanted to call you once."

All The Butlers', which has a strong impression on viewers every time, with various Masters such as sports and baduk beyond the entertainment industry. It is expected that Han Ji-min, You Hee-yeol, Baek Jong-won, Ma Dong-Seok and Bong Joon-ho will be able to show off the charm of reversal that they have not seen in the broadcast through All The Butlers'.

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is a life tutoring program for young people full of question marks and my way geek Masters. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

SBS All The Butlers' captures broadcast screen