Lee Bo-young "Now is the 'In the Mood for Love' of my life...The moment I stand in front of Camera Happy"

Actor Lee Bo-young is showing a fascinating picture and gathering topics.16 Magazine First ImpressionsThrough the picture of Lee Bo-youngs beauty, it was revealed and focused on the attention of the viewers.Lee Bo-young in the public photo captures the eye at once with the beauty of the admiration, her long straight hair, her neatness, and her long one piece doubles the femininity.In addition, the clear skin completed with immaculate skin and clear eyes makes the word preservative beauty come out.Lee Bo-young is the back door of shooting with various poses and expressions, showing off the visuals and bringing out the atmosphere of the scene.I also boasted of breathing with my opponent, Actor Yoo Tae, who was photographed together with In the Mood for Love - the moment when life becomes a flower, and completed the couple picture, and the admiration and praise of the staff were constant.Lee Bo-young said, I feel a lot of excitement every time I go to the In the Mood for Love filming these days.I hope that I can meet the characters that can be made by the excitement, not by the technology, and the characters of the real person who can sympathize and respond for a long time. When asked when In the Mood for Love was in life, I think that now is really In the Mood for Love in my life.I also happy the moment I stand in front of Camera, believing in myself and enjoying myself.I want to continue to draw In the Mood for Love, which is fuller every day. Lee Bo-youngs various pictorial cuts and interviews are First ImpressionsYou can meet at No. 194, and TVN Saturday Drama In the Mood for Love - The moment when life becomes a flower will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 25th.

Actor Lee Bo-young is showing a fascinating picture and gathering topics.

16 Magazine First Impressions Through the picture of Lee Bo-young's beauty, it was revealed and focused on the attention of the viewers.

Lee Bo-young in the public photo captures the eye at once with the beauty of the admiration, her long straight hair, her neatness, and her long One piece doubles the femininity. In addition, the clear skin completed with immaculate skin and clear eyes makes the word preservative beauty come out.

Lee Bo-young is the back door of shooting with various poses and expressions, showing off the visuals and bringing out the atmosphere of the scene. I also boasted of breathing with my oppOnent, Actor Yoo Tae, who was photographed together with 'In the Mood for Love - the moment when life becomes a flower', and completed the couple picture, and the admiration and praise of the staff were constant.

Lee Bo-young said, "I feel a lot of excitement every time I go to the 'In the Mood for Love' filming these days. I hope that I can meet the characters that can be made by the excitement, not by the technology, and the characters of the real person who can sympathize and respond for a long time. " When asked when 'In the Mood for Love' was in life, I think that now is really 'In the Mood for Love' in my life. I also happy the moment I stand in front of Camera, believing in myself and enjoying myself. I want to continue to draw 'In the Mood for Love', which is fuller every day. "

Lee Bo-young's various pictorial cuts and Interviews are First Impressions You can meet at No. 194, and TVN Saturday Drama 'In the Mood for Love - The moment when life becomes a flower' will be broadcasted at 9 pm on the 25th.