The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw "BTS V, the broadcast told me to make sure you talked about yourself" (Video Star)

Video Star singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw is receiving strong support from actor Park Seo-joon and group BTS V.MBC Everlon entertainment program Video Star broadcasted on the 28th was featured in I have only been singing feature, and singer Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho appeared.My friends cheered me up after hearing the news of the appearance of Video Star, said The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, referring to the Wuga Family (hereinafter called Wugapam).Ugapam is a close associate of the entertainment world class including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, V, and Park Hyung-sik.The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, Park Seo-joon sent me a long text at the time of What do you do when you play.Ive been running it three times, but its been a while. I know all the hard times. I did not tell my friends that it would be damaged, but if BTS V was going to talk, I told them to tell me, the Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw proved a strong friendship.

'Video Star' singer The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw is receiving strong support from actor Park Seo-joon and group BTS V.

MBC Everlon entertainment program 'Video Star' broadcasted on the 28th was featured in 'I have only been singing' feature, and singer Ha Dong-gyun, Kim Pil, Paul Kim, The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, and Gaho appeared.

"My friends cheered me up after hearing the news of the appearance of Video Star," said The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, referring to the Wuga Family (hereinafter called Wugapam). Ugapam is a close associate of the entertainment world class including The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw, Park Seo-joon, Choi Woo-sik, V, and Park Hyung-sik.

The Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw said, "Park Seo-joon sent me a long text at the time of 'What do you do when you play'. I've been running it three times, but it's been a while. I know all the hard times. "

"I did not tell my friends that it would be damaged, but if BTS V was going to talk, I told them to tell me," the Resurrection of Pigboy Crabshaw proved a strong friendship.