'The King' Lee Min-ho Proposes to Kim Go-eun... Top 14.7%

SBSs new gilt drama The King - The Lord of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, and Jeong Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa-An-Dam Pictures) was broadcast on the 18th, achieving 9.7 percent of the first part in the metropolitan area and 12.9% of the second part in TV viewer ratings, ranking first in the same time zone.In addition to jumping to 7.4% in 2049 TV viewer ratings, which is a major indicator of advertising officials, the moments top TV viewer ratings also rose to 14.7% (2 parts), and predicted the rise of TV viewer ratings.It is also a combination of the right combinations, proving the romantic comedy return with a brilliant spring sensibility.On the day of the broadcast, Lee Min-ho, the Korean Empire emperor who opened the World of Parallel and came to South Korea, met with South Korea detective Kim Go-eun, who had been searching for 25 years, and reached the ecstatic Proposal.Lee, who appeared on a horse in the middle of Gwanghwamun, was dragged to the police station after being restrained by Jung Tae-eun.In response to Jung Tae-euls request to say his name, Lee did not answer with a dignified and dignified figure, saying, It is a name I did not call. Jeong Tae-eul, who was ridiculous, said, Well, for convenience, it is called Kim Gae-shik.When he checked his fingerprints but could not identify them, he tried to take Lees DNA, and Lee said, I would say that I am not in this world, and that the two worlds are not exactly the same.In addition, Igon said, You were not in my World as I was not here, and I have been looking for it for quite a while and confirmed it hard.When Lee asked for the evidence, Lee said, I am the evidence, but Jeong Tae-eun made him feel rather sad.In the end, Igon explained the quantum mechanics that Dr. Einstein found, The possibility that it could be in two places.The hypothesis that there can be parallel worlds, he emphasized parallel world, but he did not even move.After leaving the police station with unknown identity, Igon told the five-star hotel near the house to tell him the DNA results, but he was shocked when the button on his clothes turned out to be a real top diamond.And he caught up with his steadfastness to avoid himself, saying, It took me twenty-five years to see you. Stay with me.I want to be Savoie long today, he said, and delayed his return to his world to the next time, and he made a straight confession that I like to be like this with you .Moreover, Lee, who looked at the history of Korean Empire and South Korea in the library, explained the history of the two Koreas that changed from Sohyeonjae, but expressed regret when he did not believe a word.Lee then looked at his ID card at the night of the 8th year of his life and said, Is he here?I recalled the time I found my reason for being miserable that day, and then I expressed my sadness to Jung Tae, saying, Is there any reason for my stranding in your World? After that, Igon went out to follow the situation of going to meet Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam), and when he was rejected, he said, Why leave me.I know only you in this world. But Jung Tae-eul said, You act like you know me, but I do not know you.Why do you know me? He expressed strange feelings about the unknown.Lee recounted the ID card of Jung Tae-eun, which someone had shed 25 years ago, and said that it was November 11, 2019, when the ID card issuance date will soon return.In the end, Jung Tae-eun said, Hey, Mr. Kim, you are a delusion. He tried to turn the topic into a family and shut down Egon.But suddenly, Igon said, I just made a very important Savoie decision. Lieutenant. I will welcome you to my Empress.I held a wonderful proposal with the words Why am I tied up in this world?I thought half of it was crazy, and now this crazy little bastard? He raised his curiosity about the story that will be swept away in the next episode as the ending of the drama and drama of Jung Tae-eul, who expresses his intense feelings.Meanwhile, SBSs new Golden Land drama The King – The Lord of Eternity is broadcast every Friday night at 10 p.m.

SBS's new gilt Drama The King - The Lord of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, and Jeong Ji-hyun/produced by Hwa-An-Dam Pictures) was broadcast on the 18th, achieving 9.7 percent of the first part in the metropolitan area and 12.9% of the second part in TV viewer ratings, ranking first in the same time zone. In addition to jumping to 7.4% in 2049 TV viewer ratings, which is a major indicator of advertising officials, the moment's top TV viewer ratings also rose to 14.7% (2 parts), and predicted the rise of TV viewer ratings. It is also a combination of the right combinations, proving the romantic comedy Return with a brilliant spring sensibility.

On the day of the broadcast, Lee Min-ho, the Korean Empire emperor who opened the World of Parallel and came to South Korea, met with South Korea detective Kim Go-eun, who had been searching for 25 years, and reached the ecstatic Proposal. Lee, who appeared on a horse in the middle of Gwanghwamun, was dragged to the police station after being restrained by Jung Tae-eun. In response to Jung Tae-eul's request to say his name, Lee did not answer with a dignified and dignified figure, saying, "It is a name I did not call." Jeong Tae-eul, who was ridiculous, said, "Well, for convenience, it is called Kim Gae-shik."

When he checked his fingerprints but could not identify them, he tried to take Lee's DNA, and Lee said, "I would say that I am not in this World, and that the two Worlds are not exactly the same." In addition, Igon said, "You were not in my World as I was not here, and I have been looking for it for quite a while and confirmed it hard." When Lee asked for the evidence, Lee said, "I am the evidence," but Jeong Tae-eun made him feel rather sad. In the end, Igon explained the quantum mechanics that Dr. Einstein found, "The possibility that it could be in two places. The hypothesis that there can be parallel Worlds, "he emphasized parallel World, but he did not even move.

After leaving the police station with unknown identity, Igon told the five-star hotel near the house to tell him the DNA results, but he was shocked when the button on his clothes turned out to be a real top diamond. And he caught up with his steadfastness to avoid himself, saying, “It took me twenty-five years to see you. Stay with me. I want to be Savoie long today, "he said, and delayed his Return to his World to the next time, and he made a straight confession that" I like to be like this with you ".

Moreover, Lee, who looked at the history of Korean Empire and South Korea in the library, explained the history of the two Koreas that changed from Sohyeonjae, but expressed regret when he did not believe a word. Lee then looked at his ID card at the night of the 8th year of his life and said, "Is he here? I recalled the time I found my reason for being miserable that day, "and then I expressed my sadness to Jung Tae, saying," Is there any reason for my stranding in your World? "

After that, Igon went out to follow the situation of going to meet Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam), and when he was rejected, he said, "Why leave me. I know only you in this World. "But Jung Tae-eul said," You act like you know me, but I do not know you. Why do you know me? "He expressed strange feelings about the unknown. Lee recounted the ID card of Jung Tae-eun, which someone had shed 25 years ago, and said that it was November 11, 2019, when the ID card issuance date will soon Return.

In the end, Jung Tae-eun said, "Hey, Mr. Kim, you are a delusion." He tried to turn the topic into a family and shut down Egon. But suddenly, Igon said, “I just made a very important Savoie decision. Lieutenant. I will welcome you to my Empress. I held a wonderful Proposal with the words "Why am I tied up in this World?" I thought half of it was crazy, and now this crazy little bastard? "He raised his curiosity about the story that will be swept away in the next episode as the ending of the Drama and Drama of Jung Tae-eul, who expresses his intense feelings.

Meanwhile, SBS’s new Golden Land Drama The King – The Lord of Eternity is broadcast every Friday night at 10 p.m.