'The King' Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, Proposal "I'll Welcome to My Empress"

The King - Monarch of Eternity Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun announced the prelude to fateful love.In SBSs Golden Earth Drama The King - Eternal Monarch (playwright Kim Eun-sook, director Baek Sang-hoon, and Jeong Ji-hyun), which was broadcast on the 18th, Lee Min-ho, the Korean Empire emperor who opened the door of parallel world and came to South Korea, met South Korea detective Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who had been searching for 25 years. It was drawn.Lee, who appeared on a horse in the middle of Gwanghwamun, was taken to the police station after being restrained by Jung Tae-eun.In response to Jung Taes request to say his name, he did not answer, saying, It is a name I did not call, in a dignified and dignified figure. Jeong Tae-eul, who was ridiculous, said, Well, for convenience, I twisted my arm to check my fingerprints.When I checked the fingerprints but did not find the identity, Jung Tae-eun tried to take the DNA of Igon, and Igon said, I mean that I am not in this world, and that the two worlds are not exactly the same.You were not in my World like I was not here, I found it difficult for quite a while, said Igon.When Jeong Tae-eul demanded the evidence, Lee had a deep look at him as proof, but Jung Tae-eul was a bit of a bitch.Eventually, Igon explained the quantum mechanics that Dr. Einstein found, The possibility that it could be in both places.The hypothesis that there can be parallel worlds, he emphasized parallel world, but he did not even move.After leaving the police station with unknown identity, Igon told the five-star hotel near the house to tell him the DNA results, but he was shocked when the button on his clothes turned out to be a real top diamond.Moreover, he caught up with his desire to avoid himself and said, It took me 25 years. Until I saw you. Stay with me.I want to be Savoie long today, he said, and delayed his return to his world to the next, and embarrassed him with the straight confession that I like to be like this with you .Moreover, Lee, who looked at the history of Korean Empire and South Korea in the library, explained the history of the two Koreas that changed from Sohyeonjae, but did not believe a word of Jung Tae.When Igon went out to follow Jung Tae-eul, who was going to meet Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam), and was rejected, Why leave me, I only know you in this world.But Jung Tae-eun expressed strange feelings about Lee, You act like you know me, and I do not know you. Why do you know me?Lee recounted the ID card of Jung Tae-eun, which someone had shed 25 years ago, and said that it was November 11, 2019, when the ID card issuance date will soon return.Jung Tae-eul, Hey, Kim, you are a delusion, and tried to turn the topic into a family and shut down the yongon.But suddenly, he said, I just made a Savoie important decision. Lieutenant. Ill take you to my Empress. You just became the reason.I did a wonderful proposal with the words Why am I going to be stranded in this world: Ah what? I thought half crazy, and now what about this crazy bastard?He added that he was curious about the next episode, including the drama and the drama of Jung Tae-eul, who expresses his intense feelings.The King: Monarch of Eternity aired on the day recorded 11.6% (National Standard) ratings as a result of Nielsen Koreas tally.Star

'The King - Monarch of Eternity' Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun announced the prelude to fateful love.

In SBS's Golden Earth Drama "The King - Eternal Monarch" (playwright Kim Eun-sook, director Baek Sang-hoon, and Jeong Ji-hyun), which was broadcast on the 18th, Lee Min-ho, the Korean Empire emperor who opened the door of parallel World and came to South Korea, met South Korea detective Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who had been searching for 25 years. It was drawn.

Lee, who appeared on a horse in the middle of Gwanghwamun, was taken to the police station after being restrained by Jung Tae-eun. In response to Jung Tae's request to say his name, he did not answer, saying, "It is a name I did not call," in a dignified and dignified figure. Jeong Tae-eul, who was ridiculous, said, "Well, for convenience, I twisted my arm to check my fingerprints.

When I checked the fingerprints but did not find the identity, Jung Tae-eun tried to take the DNA of Igon, and Igon said, "I mean that I am not in this World, and that the two Worlds are not exactly the same." "You were not in my World like I was not here, I found it difficult for quite a while," said Igon.

When Jeong Tae-eul demanded the evidence, Lee had a deep look at him as proof, but Jung Tae-eul was a bit of a bitch. Eventually, Igon explained the quantum mechanics that Dr. Einstein found, "The possibility that it could be in both places. The hypothesis that there can be parallel Worlds, "he emphasized parallel World, but he did not even move.

After leaving the police station with unknown identity, Igon told the five-star hotel near the house to tell him the DNA results, but he was shocked when the button on his clothes turned out to be a real top diamond. Moreover, he caught up with his desire to avoid himself and said, "It took me 25 years. Until I saw you. Stay with me. I want to be Savoie long today, "he said, and delayed his return to his World to the next, and embarrassed him with the" straight confession "that" I like to be like this with you ".

Moreover, Lee, who looked at the history of Korean Empire and South Korea in the library, explained the history of the two Koreas that changed from Sohyeonjae, but did not believe a word of Jung Tae.

When Igon went out to follow Jung Tae-eul, who was going to meet Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam), and was rejected, "Why leave me, I only know you in this World." But Jung Tae-eun expressed strange feelings about Lee, "You act like you know me, and I do not know you. Why do you know me?" Lee recounted the ID card of Jung Tae-eun, which someone had shed 25 years ago, and said that it was November 11, 2019, when the ID card issuance date will soon return.

Jung Tae-eul, "Hey, Kim, you are a delusion," and tried to turn the topic into a family and shut down the yongon. But suddenly, he said, "I just made a Savoie important decision. Lieutenant. I'll take you to my Empress. You just became the reason. I did a wonderful Proposal with the words "Why am I going to be stranded in this World": "Ah what? I thought half crazy, and now what about this crazy bastard? "He added that he was curious about the next episode, including the Drama and the Drama of Jung Tae-eul, who expresses his intense feelings.

"The King: Monarch of Eternity" aired on the day recorded 11.6% (National Standard) ratings as a result of Nielsen Korea's tally.

Star