'The King' Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, 'Simkung Mode' Explosion...' An enchanting Proposal' ending

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, the monarchs of The King-Eternity, announced the prelude to fateful love, which is heart-wrenching with the ecstatic Proposal ending of the ultra-strong mode.In the second episode of SBSs new gilt drama The King - Eternal Monarch (hereinafter referred to as The King), Lee Min-ho, the Korean Empire emperor who opened the Door of the World and came to South Korea, met with South Korea detective Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who had been searching for 25 years. It was shown to reach the postal.Lee, who appeared on the horse in the middle of Gwanghwamun on the day, was dragged to the police station after being restrained by Jung Tae-eun.In response to Jung Tae-euls request to say his name, Leeon did not answer with a dignified and dignified figure, saying, It is a name I did not call. Jeong Tae-eul, who was ridiculous, said, Well, for convenience, it is called Kim Gae-shik.When the fingerprints were checked, but the identity was not found, Jung Tae-eul tried to take the DNA of Igon, and Igon said, I would say that I am not in this world and that the two worlds are not exactly the same.In addition, Igon said, You were not in my World as I was not here, and I have been looking for it for quite a while and confirmed it hard.When Lee asked for the evidence, Lee said, I am the evidence, but Jeong Tae-eun made him feel rather sad.In the end, Igon explained the quantum mechanics that Dr. Einstein found, The possibility that it could be in two places.The hypothesis that there can be parallel worlds, he emphasized parallel world, but he did not even move.After leaving the police station with unknown identity, Igon told the five-star hotel near the house to tell him the DNA results, but he was shocked when the button on his clothes turned out to be a real top diamond.And he caught up with his steadfastness to avoid himself, saying, It took me twenty-five years to see you. Stay with me.I want to be Savoie long today, he said, and delayed returning to his world to the first time. He also confessed that he was I like to be like you .Moreover, Lee, who looked at the history of Korean Empire and South Korea in the library, explained the history of the two Koreas that changed from Sohyeonjae, but expressed regret when he did not believe a word.Lee then looked at his ID card at the night of the 8th year of his life and said, Is he here?I remember the time I found my reason for being miserable that day, and then I expressed my sadness to Jung Tae, saying, Is there a reason for my stranding in your World? After that, Igon went out to follow the situation of going to meet Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam), and when he was rejected, he said, Why leave me.I know only you in this world. But Jung Tae-eul said, You act like you know me, but I do not know you.Why do you know me? He expressed strange feelings about the unknown.Lee recounted the ID card of Jung Tae-eun, which someone had shed 25 years ago, and said that it was November 11, 2019, when the ID card issuance date will soon return.In the end, Jung Tae-eun tried to shut down the topic with his family, saying, Hey, Kim, you are a delusion.But suddenly, Igon said, I just made a very important Savoie decision. Lieutenant. I will welcome you to my Empress.I held a wonderful proposal with the words Why am I tied up in this world?I thought half of it was crazy, and now this crazy little bastard? He raised his curiosity about the story that will be swept away in the next episode as the ending of the drama and drama of Jung Tae-eul, who expresses his intense feelings.According to Nielsen Korea, The King - Eternal Monarchs achieved 9.7 percent of the first and second parts and 12.9 percent of the audience ratings in the metropolitan area, ranking first in the same time zone.In the 2049 ratings, which is a major indicator of advertising officials, it jumped to 7.4%, and the highest audience rating for the moment rose to 14.7% (based on Part 2), foreshadowing the rise in ratings.Meanwhile, The King - The Lord of Eternity is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, the monarchs of The King-Eternity, announced the prelude to fateful love, which is heart-wrenching with the ecstatic Proposal ending of the ultra-strong mode.

In the second episode of SBS's new gilt Drama The King - Eternal Monarch (hereinafter referred to as The King), Lee Min-ho, the Korean Empire emperor who opened the Door of the World and came to South Korea, met with South Korea detective Jung Tae-eul (Kim Go-eun), who had been searching for 25 years. It was shown to reach the postal.

Lee, who appeared on the horse in the middle of Gwanghwamun on the day, was dragged to the police station after being restrained by Jung Tae-eun. In response to Jung Tae-eul's request to say his name, Leeon did not answer with a dignified and dignified figure, saying, "It is a name I did not call." Jeong Tae-eul, who was ridiculous, said, "Well, for convenience, it is called Kim Gae-shik."

When the fingerprints were checked, but the identity was not found, Jung Tae-eul tried to take the DNA of Igon, and Igon said, "I would say that I am not in this World and that the two Worlds are not exactly the same." In addition, Igon said, "You were not in my World as I was not here, and I have been looking for it for quite a while and confirmed it hard." When Lee asked for the evidence, Lee said, "I am the evidence," but Jeong Tae-eun made him feel rather sad. In the end, Igon explained the quantum mechanics that Dr. Einstein found, "The possibility that it could be in two places. The hypothesis that there can be parallel Worlds, "he emphasized parallel World, but he did not even move.

After leaving the police station with unknown identity, Igon told the five-star hotel near the house to tell him the DNA results, but he was shocked when the button on his clothes turned out to be a real top diamond. And he caught up with his steadfastness to avoid himself, saying, “It took me twenty-five years to see you. Stay with me. I want to be Savoie long today, "he said, and delayed returning to his World to the first time. He also confessed that he was" I like to be like you ".

Moreover, Lee, who looked at the history of Korean Empire and South Korea in the library, explained the history of the two Koreas that changed from Sohyeonjae, but expressed regret when he did not believe a word. Lee then looked at his ID card at the night of the 8th year of his life and said, "Is he here? I remember the time I found my reason for being miserable that day, "and then I expressed my sadness to Jung Tae, saying," Is there a reason for my stranding in your World? "

After that, Igon went out to follow the situation of going to meet Kang Shin-jae (Kim Kyung-nam), and when he was rejected, he said, "Why leave me. I know only you in this World. "But Jung Tae-eul said," You act like you know me, but I do not know you. Why do you know me? "He expressed strange feelings about the unknown. Lee recounted the ID card of Jung Tae-eun, which someone had shed 25 years ago, and said that it was November 11, 2019, when the ID card issuance date will soon return.

In the end, Jung Tae-eun tried to shut down the topic with his family, saying, "Hey, Kim, you are a delusion." But suddenly, Igon said, “I just made a very important Savoie decision. Lieutenant. I will welcome you to my Empress. I held a wonderful Proposal with the words "Why am I tied up in this World?" I thought half of it was crazy, and now this crazy little bastard? "He raised his curiosity about the story that will be swept away in the next episode as the ending of the Drama and Drama of Jung Tae-eul, who expresses his intense feelings.

According to Nielsen Korea, The King - Eternal Monarchs achieved 9.7 percent of the first and second parts and 12.9 percent of the audience ratings in the metropolitan area, ranking first in the same time zone. In the 2049 ratings, which is a major indicator of advertising officials, it jumped to 7.4%, and the highest audience rating for the moment rose to 14.7% (based on Part 2), foreshadowing the rise in ratings.

Meanwhile, The King - The Lord of Eternity is broadcast every Friday and Saturday at 10 pm.