All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi and Cha Eun-woo, sbs success...Bong Joon-ho Han Ji-min and Ma Dong-Seok try to join

Seoul = = From Lee Seung-gi to Cha Eun-woo, he played Top Model on SBS station The Internet, live news, as well as entertainment editing and outing.On SBS All The Butlers broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 26th, the station was portrayed experiencing The Internet.Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo also joined as daily disciples.On this day, All The Butlers members went to The Inter on live news.Kim Dong-Hyun was the assistant director, Shin Sung-rok was the CG team, Cha Eun-woo was the radio news relay, and Lee Seung-gi was the sports news anchor.Lee Seung-gi showed up nervous and practiced the news repeatedly, and Cha Eun-woo also waited by practicing announcer vocalization.First, Cha Eun-woo hosted radio news.Even though it was a short time, Cha Eun-woo showed perfect pronunciation and clean vocalization, and Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-chan, who were listening to it, applauded and admired the pronunciation is so good.Kim Yoon Sang announcer also praised the song, saying, I was surprised: Radio news is difficult for announcers, because the radio voice is stuck right in the ear, so the diction and voice are perfect.The coordinator announcer with Cha Eun-woo also praised Cha Eun-woo, saying, I did so well.Lee Seung-gi looked nervous ahead of sports news anchor Top ModelLee Seung-gi, without trembling, perfected the Re-Ment on live broadcasts, and even made perfect progress to the closing Re-Ment, drawing attention; anchors also had it so well.I think I can replace Yoon Sang right now. Top Model was the last gateway to the company as a new PD.Prior to this, members of All The Butlers who met with SBS Choi Young-in, general manager of the entertainment agency, Park Sung-hoon CP and Kwak Seung-young CP entered the final interview.They went to the editorial room and met with PD and heard the mission of editing the opening of the shooting yesterday.A total of one hour of shooting should be made in three hours. Lee Seung-gi was worried, and Shin Sung-rok was embarrassed to get out of editing quickly.Yang Se-hyeong, Cha Eun-woo, and Kim Dong-Hyun each focused on themselves and edited and laughed.First, Cha Eun-woos edited version was released, omitted the blind test process, edited mainly on himself, and added a message that he wanted to join the end of the edit.Shin Sung-rok saw this and said, Is it Cha Eun-woo direct cam? Kwak CP commented, It is strong in theme consciousness and it is certain what you are going to show.Lee Seung-gi showed various cuts, saying, I used short form.In particular, I would like to continue All The Butlers by editing the Re-Ment of Cha Eun-woo as a devils edit, he said. I invited Cha Eun-woo Following the editorial practice, each went to the entourage to direct the master; Shin Sung-rok first called Han Ji-min, who said, Are you on the air?I am a master, he said, why do you get a master? You are really good at broadcasting.But Shin Sung-rok, adamantly, told Han Ji-min: Im at the pinnacle as an actor, and I want to look back at my footsteps, East Ry but I admire it.I would be honored if you left a footprint. Han Ji-min added, I will text you. I am trying hard. Cha Eun-woo called You Hee-yeol, saying, I have never contacted you before, but I want to take a Master and try Top Model.Im on the phone for the first time, but Im not as sane as I thought, You Hee-yeol laughed.Cha Eun-woo repeatedly asked You Hee-yeol, but eventually You Hee-yeol refused to be invited to go next time I have no confidence to do well.Yang Se-hyeong played Top Model to get Baek Jong-won in the squad.Yang Se-hyeong said, Do not you wonder about the taste of human Baek Jong-won?I also donated, but I want to learn that. Baek Jong-won said, I am persuaded. I will try. Lets get together. Kim Dong-Hyun has started a Ma Dong-Seok tour, a person who has never appeared in entertainment.Kim Dong-Hyun called Ma Dong-Seok, and Ma Dong-Seok said, I filmed Eternals for 6 months and came to Korea to prepare Crime City 2.Kim Dong-Hyun repeatedly persuaded Ma Dong-Seok, and Ma Dong-Seok said, It is hard to get out of the real thing.Finally, Lee Seung-gi tried to contact Bong Joon-ho with the number of the director, but the phone was turned off and he was desperate to leave a voice message.Finally, Choi said, Lee Seung-gi is really seasoned, and Cha Eun-woo has seen a remarkable growth. I will choose Cha Eun-woo because I have seniors.But skill is also important, so we will hire Mr. Seung-ki as a career and manager.Meanwhile, All The Butlers is a life tutoring program for young people and my way geek masters who are full of question marks. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.

Seoul = = From Lee Seung-gi to Cha Eun-woo, he played Top Model on sbs station The Internet, live news, as well as entertainment editing and outing.

On sbs All The Butlers' broadcasted at 6:25 pm on the 26th, the station was portrayed experiencing The Internet. Kim Dong-Hyun and Cha Eun-woo also joined as daily disciples.

On this day, All The Butlers' members went to The Inter on live news. Kim Dong-Hyun was the assistant director, Shin Sung-rok was the CG team, Cha Eun-woo was the radio news relay, and Lee Seung-gi was the sports news anchor. Lee Seung-gi showed up nervous and practiced the news repeatedly, and Cha Eun-woo also waited by practicing announcer vocalization.

First, Cha Eun-woo hosted radio news. Even though it was a short time, Cha Eun-woo showed perfect pronunciation and clean vocalization, and Lee Seung-gi and Yang Se-chan, who were listening to it, applauded and admired "the pronunciation is so good". Kim Yoon Sang announcer also praised the song, saying, "I was surprised: Radio news is difficult for announcers, because the radio voice is stuck right in the ear, so the diction and voice are perfect." The coordinator announcer with Cha Eun-woo also praised Cha Eun-woo, saying, "I did so well."

Lee Seung-gi looked nervous ahead of sports news anchor Top Model Lee Seung-gi, without trembling, perfected the Re-Ment on live broadcasts, and even made perfect progress to the closing Re-Ment, drawing attention; anchors also "had it so well. I think I can replace Yoon Sang right now. "

Top Model was the last gateway to the company as a new PD. Prior to this, members of All The Butlers' who met with sbs Choi Young-in, general manager of the entertainment agency, Park Sung-hoon CP and Kwak Seung-young CP entered the final interview. They went to the editorial room and met with PD and heard the mission of "editing the opening of the shooting yesterday". A total of one hour of shooting should be made in three hours. Lee Seung-gi was worried, and Shin Sung-rok was embarrassed to get out of editing quickly. Yang Se-hyeong, Cha Eun-woo, and Kim Dong-Hyun each focused on themselves and edited and laughed.

First, Cha Eun-woo's edited version was released, omitted the blind test process, edited mainly on himself, and added a message that he wanted to join the end of the edit. Shin Sung-rok saw this and said, "Is it Cha Eun-woo direct cam?" Kwak CP commented, "It is strong in theme consciousness and it is certain what you are going to show." Lee Seung-gi showed various cuts, saying, "I used short form." In particular, I would like to continue All The Butlers'' by editing the Re-Ment of Cha Eun-woo as a devil's edit, "he said." I invited Cha Eun-woo "

Following the editorial practice, each went to the entourage to direct the Master; Shin Sung-rok first called Han Ji-min, who said, "Are you on the air? "I am a Master," he said, "why do you get a Master? You are really good at broadcasting." But Shin Sung-rok, adamantly, told Han Ji-min: "I'm at the pinnacle as an actor, and I want to look back at my footsteps, East Ry but I admire it. I would be honored if you left a footprint. "Han Ji-min added," I will text you. I am trying hard. "

Cha Eun-woo called You Hee-yeol, saying, "I have never contacted you before, but I want to take a Master and try Top Model." "I'm on the phone for the first time, but I'm not as sane as I thought," You Hee-yeol laughed. Cha Eun-woo repeatedly asked You Hee-yeol, but eventually You Hee-yeol refused to be invited to "go next time I have no confidence to do well." Yang Se-hyeong played Top Model to get Baek Jong-won in the squad. Yang Se-hyeong said, "Do not you wonder about the taste of human Baek Jong-won? I also donated, but I want to learn that. "Baek Jong-won said," I am persuaded. I will try. Let's get together. "

Kim Dong-Hyun has started a Ma Dong-Seok tour, a person who has never appeared in entertainment. Kim Dong-Hyun called Ma Dong-Seok, and Ma Dong-Seok said, "I filmed 'Eternals' for 6 months and came to Korea to prepare 'Crime City 2'." Kim Dong-Hyun repeatedly persuaded Ma Dong-Seok, and Ma Dong-Seok said, "It is hard to get out of the real thing." Finally, Lee Seung-gi tried to contact Bong Joon-ho with the number of the director, but the phone was turned off and he was desperate to leave a voice message.

Finally, Choi said, "Lee Seung-gi is really seasoned, and Cha Eun-woo has seen a remarkable growth." "I will choose Cha Eun-woo because I have seniors." "But skill is also important, so we will hire Mr. Seung-ki as a career and manager."

Meanwhile, All The Butlers' is a life tutoring program for young people and my way geek Masters who are full of question marks. It is broadcast every Sunday at 6:25 pm.