All The Butlers' Idol Lee Jin-hyuk, "Lee Seung-gi is a role model"

Lee Jin-hyuk of the group Up Tension revealed Lee Seung-gi is his role model.Lee Jin-hyuk of the Idol group Up Tension and martial arts player Kim Dong-Hyun appeared as daily disciples in the SBS Sunday entertainment All The Butlers (hereinafter referred to as The Housekeeper), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th.The members said Lee Jin-hyuk I saw it for the first time and expressed their welcome, and Lee Jin-hyuk said, In fact, when my mother is going to see Lee Seung-gi today,He said, I said.Also, Lee Jin-hyuk said, When I was a child, I was called Lee Seung-gi.Kang Ho-dong expressed his infinite affection for Lee Seung-gi, saying, It is like Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago. Lee Seung-gi said, What do I do because my role model is overflowing in the entertainment industry?Yang Se-hyeong said, I am going to raise your medicine now, but you are not angry.On the other hand, the theme of this day is composed of Turnton Camp which makes the body and mind healthy as the importance of health is raised more due to Corona 19.I was hoping that the master would tell me about todays health common sense.

Lee Jin-hyuk of the group 'Up Tension' revealed Lee Seung-gi is his role model.

Lee Jin-hyuk of the Idol group "Up Tension" and martial arts player Kim Dong-Hyun appeared as daily disciples in the SBS Sunday entertainment "All The Butlers" (hereinafter referred to as "The Housekeeper"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 5th. The members said Lee Jin-hyuk "I saw it for the first time" and expressed their welcome, and Lee Jin-hyuk said, "In fact, when my mother is going to see Lee Seung-gi today, "He said," "I said.

Also, Lee Jin-hyuk said, "When I was a child, I was called Lee Seung-gi. Kang Ho-dong expressed his infinite affection for Lee Seung-gi, saying, "It is like Lee Seung-gi 15 years ago." Lee Seung-gi said, "What do I do because my role model is overflowing in the entertainment industry?" Yang Se-hyeong said, "I am going to raise your medicine now, but you are not angry."

On the other hand, the theme of this day is composed of 'Turnton Camp' which makes the body and mind healthy as the importance of health is raised more due to Corona 19. I was hoping that the master would tell me about today's health common sense.