Choi Yoo-jung, King of Mask Singer' scorpion and Running Man' guest appear...' colorful Fun sense '

The Identity of the King of Mask Singer scorpion was Wikimikki Choi Yoo-jung.MBC King of Mask Singer broadcast on the 26th, the second round Battle stage of folk songs and scorpions was held.Scorpion, which the judging panel speculated as a member of the space girl, selected Shim Soo-bongs Marrying the Mafia Rose and showed stable singing ability.However, he failed to advance to the third round with a 13-to-8 loss to a folk song that called Razenka Save Earth.Scorpion Choi Yoo-jung unveiled Identity by taking off his mask.He said, I wanted to receive the votes of Kim Gura, Kai, lee Yun-Seok, he said. Gura was a lot of panels, but every time I saw him, he was really tough.If you do not give your heart easily and you get a ticket from Gura, the stage was good that day. Kai has found the hidden advantages and I wanted you to find out my advantages, he said. Lee Yun-seok always showed a sense of being angry every time he saw King of Mask Singer.Choi Yoo-jung said, When I always drive in a car, my mother always turns into a medley.Among them, my mother was good and I liked it Marrying the Mafia Rose. My mother heard this song and called me when she was empowered.Meanwhile, Choi Yoo-jung stopped working for health reasons last October and announced his return to the King of Mask Singer in February as a Celebrity judge.He also appeared on the SBS Running Man 500 special feature, which was broadcasted at the same time as King of Mask Singer, as a guest, and attracted attention by conveying the recent recovery of health.

The Identity of the King of Mask Singer' scorpion was Wikimikki Choi Yoo-jung.

MBC King of Mask Singer' broadcast on the 26th, the second round Battle stage of folk songs and scorpions was held.

Scorpion, which the judging panel speculated as a member of the space girl, selected Shim Soo-bong's "Marrying the Mafia Rose" and showed stable singing ability. However, he failed to advance to the third round with a 13-to-8 loss to a folk song that called "Razenka Save Earth".

Scorpion Choi Yoo-jung unveiled Identity by taking off his mask. He said, "I wanted to receive the votes of Kim Gura, Kai, lee yun-seok," he said. "Gura was a lot of panels, but every time I saw him, he was really tough. If you do not give your heart easily and you get a ticket from Gura, the stage was good that day. "

"Kai has found the hidden advantages and I wanted you to find out my advantages," he said. "lee yun-seok always showed a sense of being angry every time he saw King of Mask Singer'."

Choi Yoo-jung said, "When I always drive in a car, my mother always turns into a medley. Among them, my mother was good and I liked it 'Marrying the Mafia Rose'. "My mother heard this song and called me when she was empowered."

Meanwhile, Choi Yoo-jung stopped working for health reasons last October and announced his return to the King of Mask Singer' in February as a Celebrity judge.

He also appeared on the SBS Running Man' 500 special feature, which was broadcasted at the same time as King of Mask Singer', as a guest, and attracted attention by conveying the recent recovery of health.