'Good Casting' Yoo In-young, a brilliant figure in a coquettish dress...' Lovely'

Actor Yoo In-young showed off her lovely beautiful looks.On the 29th, Yoo In-young released a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled Thank you for taking me to a good place because I am a new shoe that I brought with me a pretty Hana.In the photo, Yoo In-young sat on a chair and showed off her beautiful looks in white shoes. Yoo In-young showed a neat atmosphere in a white shirt and jeans.A calyx pose and a fresh smile are brilliant on one hand on the chin.The netizens responded to feelings of girlfriends, lovely, I saw them well in good casting, pictures even if I just shot and admired Yoo In-youngs appearance.Yoo In-young is listening to the praise of Good Casting in the SBS drama Good Casting, perfecting the role of the unmarried mother NIS agent Lim Ye-eun.Photo Yoo In-young SNS

Actor Yoo In-young showed off her lovely beautiful looks.

On the 29th, Yoo In-young released a picture on his Instagram with an article entitled "Thank you for taking me to a good place because I am a new shoe that I brought with me a pretty Hana."

In the photo, Yoo In-young sat on a chair and showed off her beautiful looks in white shoes. Yoo In-young showed a neat atmosphere in a white shirt and jeans. A calyx pose and a fresh smile are brilliant on one hand on the chin.

The netizens responded to "feelings of girlfriends, lovely", "I saw them well in good casting", "pictures even if I just shot" and admired Yoo In-young's appearance.

Yoo In-young is listening to the praise of 'Good Casting' in the SBS drama 'Good Casting', perfecting the role of the unmarried mother NIS agent Lim Ye-eun.

Photo Yoo In-young SNS